Main Menu

New shows

Started by Daniel Hall at IceTV, June 22, 2010, 03:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymondjpg

The Code, in Coming Soon as "Coming soon", just seen advertised on ABC as returning September 1.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

Tiphanee

Hi Raymond -

Many thanks for your note.  Unfortunately the way our database works means The Code will only show an airdate once it's actually scheduled.  In the meantime, you can still click on it to add to your recordings so it won't be missed.

Kind regards,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

Tezza007

I just noticed that the 2nd episode of series 10, 2014 is on ABC tonight. Too bad it wasn't in coming soon   :(

ryanpiller

SBS are showing a 'Royal' movie season. The Madness of King George is showing on SBS at 8.35pm on Sep 23 & Hyde on Hudson at 8.35pm on Sep 30. Could you add these to the 'New'? cheers
http://www.sbs.com.au/movies/article/2016/08/15/sbs-royals-movie-season

Tiphanee

Hi Tezza -

The Code is in our Coming Soon list and has been there for some time ;)  Just to let you know there is a repeat of Series 2, Ep 1 tomorrow at 11.15pm.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

prl

It was also "IcePick of the Week" in my "What's on" email last Monday (29 Aug).
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

simoncasey

I don't think Tezza was referring to The Code, it sounded more like the return of Birds of a Feather, although mentioning the title of a show is kind of handy in a new shows list

Tezza007

Yes simoncasey, that was it  :-[  Another brainfade. I had intended to change the title to Birds of a Feather. Too bad it wasn't in coming soon as somehow I missed episode 1.

simoncasey

It was surprisingly funny, I had expected it to be a sad revival of an old favourite that had already passed its time, but it was ok. And it's now in its fourth year in the uk.

simoncasey

Also, you can catch up with the missed episode on iview.

simoncasey

New series of Catastrophe starts on Thursday 8th ABC2

Tezza007

Thanks for that, I was about to delete it. Great show

raymondjpg

I see that SBS is advertising Deep Water as "coming soon". There is some information on this production at http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2016/03/sbs-cast-revealed-for-deep-water.html as well as Wikipedia, with the TV Tonight reference advising the series being due to air in October. TV Tonight gives "News Corp" as the source of its reference, with further information about the series at http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/television/yael-stone-sprung-from-prison-to-appear-in-new-sbs-gay-hate-drama-deep-water/news-story/a0874648c5fb3422831efdc45ed3c16f?nk=4f1747a58b09392703013924823ea772-1473122429.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

raymondjpg

Win Canberra is advertising "The Wrong Girl" to start Wednesday 28 September, featuring Jessica Marais. I guess it's to be Nine's post-Offspring Wednesday night "drama" or is that dramedy?

prl

Quote from: raymondjpg on September 06, 2016, 10:43:46 AM
I see that SBS is advertising Deep Water as "coming soon".

SBS launches Deep Water:
QuoteDeep Water, a four-part drama series inspired by these events set in contemporary Bondi, featuring a stellar cast of Australian actors and airing over two big weeks, premieres Wednesday October 5 at 8.30pm on SBS.

QuoteDeep Water – The Real Story is a feature-length documentary premiering Sunday October 16 at 8.30pm on SBS. Directed by Amanda Blue, Deep Water – The Real Story is a 90 minute feature presenting first-hand accounts of Sydney's gay hate killings in the 1980s and 1990s.

My emphasis.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing