Nine switch from Win to Southern Cross Austereo

Started by prl, June 23, 2016, 11:59:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prl

Quote from: Dave at IceTV on June 23, 2016, 01:00:57 PM
Peter, do you know will happen with the WIN and SCA triples?

In the ACT, it looks like the Nine channels have take over the old Ten triples on SCA, and the Ten channels have taken over the old Nine/Win channels on Win. I'm not sure what the mapping is.

I'll post a list of the new triples after I've done some rescans.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Andomoose55

When will the epg data be correct in tassie? ATM nine is on Ten still and Ten on Nine and alot are just blank.

Tiphanee

Hi there Andomoose55 -

We are currently in the process of changing everything over.  As you can appreciate it is quite a big task to undertake as it affects Tasmania and all regional centres in Australia and is not just a simple touch of a button.  Once the data is all transferred across to the correct channel numbers by the technical team, the guide team will then undertake checks for Friday and then continue on with the rest of the week.

I appreciate your patience.

Kind regards,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

Andomoose55

Firday isn't right anyway because the LCN's are wrong alot of the channels are blank. You still have Win as Nine and TDT as Ten

Tiphanee

That's correct as Tasmania hasn't been reviewed as yet.  As I said, it is a huge task to undertake and I really would appreciate your patience and understanding.

Kindest regards,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: Andomoose55 on July 01, 2016, 11:48:33 AM
When will the epg data be correct in tassie? ATM nine is on Ten still and Ten on Nine and alot are just blank.

The channel numbers and background information has been updated for the Win channels (WIN, WINHD, ONE and ELEVEN), however as TDT only came to a deal late yesterday we do not have the details for those channels as yet, we are working to get those now. The guide data for these channels will be updated and checked this afternoon.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

A_G

Waiting for Wide Bay to update. Here is the channel list if that helps.

5 Nine Wide Bay
8 WIN Wide Bay (Ten)
50 9HD Wide Bay
51 Nine Wide Bay
52 9Gem
53 9Go!
54 9Life (coming soon)
55 TBA
56 Aspire
80 WIN Wide Bay HD (Ten)
81 ONE Wide Bay
82 11 Wide Bay
83 WIN Network (no channel)
84 TVSN
85 GOLD
86 ONE Wide Bay
88 WIN Wide Bay

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: A_G on July 01, 2016, 12:34:50 PM
Waiting for Wide Bay to update. Here is the channel list if that helps.

5 Nine Wide Bay
8 WIN Wide Bay (Ten)
50 9HD Wide Bay
51 Nine Wide Bay
52 9Gem
53 9Go!
54 9Life (coming soon)
55 TBA
56 Aspire
80 WIN Wide Bay HD (Ten)
81 ONE Wide Bay
82 11 Wide Bay
83 WIN Network (no channel)
84 TVSN
85 GOLD
86 ONE Wide Bay
88 WIN Wide Bay

Just finalising the technical details now. Should be up and running in the next half hour or so, with the guide data checked later today.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

prl

Hi, Daniel.

As I mentioned in my PM, after a manual scan with "clear channel and an IceTV disable/enable/fetch, I'm not seeing any IceTV EPG data for the Nine-branded channels (9HD Canberra, Nine Canberra, 9Gem, 9Go!, 9Life) in the ACT/Canberra IceGuide.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

prl

Since the switch, the text "Nine Canberra" (a "new" channel) doesn't fit the available width of the channel name column in the My Week, and wraps around to cross the hairline that separates entries in My Week. Its generic name, "SC Nine," still fits the channel name column in "Coming Soon".

Not urgent, just a bit messy. :)
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

QLD Regional has now had the changes applied, the guide data is still being checked.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

prl

Quote from: Daniel Hall at IceTV on July 01, 2016, 01:54:43 PM
Hehe, both of these are now fixed.
Thanks, Daniel.

I can confirm that. The "My Week" layout problem just needed me to do a page reload. The EPG/timers problem for the Nine channels needed me to reschedule the missed Nine network timers, then do an IceTV disable/enable/fetch
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

prl

BTW: fantastic job Daniel, and all the other IceFolk involved.  :) 8)
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Andomoose55

Where the Win One epg data for Saturday onwards?? Do we know what 64 is going to be??