Main Menu

New shows

Started by Daniel Hall at IceTV, June 22, 2010, 03:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymondjpg

Father Brown Series 4 starting Saturday April 9 on ABC, faithwise balancing up Grantchester which started last week? Also the most recent series of DCI Banks (2015) following Father Brown - I don't recall this having been broadcast in Australia before.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

simoncasey

Tomorrow When the War Began has been heavily advertised on ABC and starts on Sarurday. I think that should be in New Shows

Tezza007

As it's on ABC3 I would've missed it entirely and I thought the movie wasn't too bad for an Aussie production

Tezza007

And someone has taken note of your post

simoncasey

Quote from: Tezza007 on April 20, 2016, 06:05:24 PM
As it's on ABC3 I would've missed it entirely and I thought the movie wasn't too bad for an Aussie production
It's not the movie, it's a new TV series aimed at young adults - looks like the same standard as nowhere boys which was very popular.

Tezza007

I know it's a new series

raymondjpg

Rake New Season. Starts Thursday May 19. As advertised by ABC with tag line "Everybody loves Cleaver".
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

Dave

Can I suggest that we remove "Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders" from the "Coming Sonn" section in the recommendations?
It's been on now for 2 or 3 weeks.
Dave.
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

raymondjpg

Spotted in the IceTV XML guide Lewis - One for Sorrow - Parts 1 and 2 Wednesday May 11 on 7TWO. This is confirmed on yourtv guide. This is the latest series of Lewis, now no longer the most miserable detective on TV, and as far as I know has not been shown previously in Aus. Unlike the UK where viewers had to wait for part 2, here we are treated to the full story in one hit. There are three (double) episodes in the series.

prl

Yes, as far as I can see these are new episodes of Lewis. My old series recording for Lewis picked them up just fine.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Tezza007

Yep, mine picked it up also, series 9, episodes 1 and 2

prl

New series of Silent Witness starting on ABC 20:30 Fri 13 May. It's not in New Shows. Perhaps it should be.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Tezza007

Season 18, Episode 1
I didn't know they were still making it, I can't remember the last time I saw a new episode. We're 16 months behind Britain
Seems only the rubbish gets put into Coming Soon

MD

If you think that's 'rubbish' maybe you'd like to make some suggestions?

raymondjpg

Quote from: MD on May 09, 2016, 03:00:20 PM
If you think that's 'rubbish' maybe you'd like to make some suggestions?

If you had been following the conversation you would have discerned that Tezza is suggesting that Silent Witness is not in Coming Soon because it is not rubbish.