Paul55

Well done IceTV and Beyonwiz!

prl

Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

BikeMike

Quote from: MrQuade on May 29, 2014, 06:19:25 PM
Looks like the terms have been sorted!! :)

http://www.beyonwiz.com.au/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=7944&sid=fc9792e7a634a4e32c3d2b4645493705

Glad I held onto my subscription :)

But the original "10 - 12 weeks" has blown out to "from November", that's 6 months to integrate it into the T3!
http://www.icetv.com.au/about/compatibility.shtml

Paul55

I notice that Beyonwiz T3 is now an option when adding a new recorder. Have I missed an announcement?

prl

Quote from: Paul55 on August 29, 2014, 02:33:25 PM
I notice that Beyonwiz T3 is now an option when adding a new recorder. Have I missed an announcement?
It's there for beta testing. The firmware for IceTV on the T3 hasn't been released publicly yet, so I guess that's why there hasn't been an announcement.

Discussion about the IceTV beta on the Beyonwiz T3 forum starts here.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

gomaxx

Gone public today...

Huzza

8)

gmitton

I received an email announcing that IceTV is now available on the Boyonwiz T3. I have a T3 and an ICETV subscription. There are no software updates I can see for either that enables the feature.

Can someone in ICETV let me know what to do?

Paul55

I'm not from IceTV, but have a look here.

http://beyonwiz.com.au/forum/viewforum.php?f=37

Also, from within IceTV, go to My Account, My Recorders to add your T3.

prl

More particularly, here and here.

The problem mentioned in the second link appears to affect only 4TB T3s, and possibly only 4TB T3s that were originally formatted with early firmware (possibly before firmware 20140413), though that's still to be verified.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Fester

Quote from: Paul55 on September 21, 2014, 08:47:19 AM

I didn't even have to do that, as soon as I logged in to IceTV from my T3 on the new firmware it did that automatically.

prl

Quote from: Fester on September 21, 2014, 10:39:16 AM
Quote from: Paul55 on September 21, 2014, 08:47:19 AM

I didn't even have to do that, as soon as I logged in to IceTV from my T3 on the new firmware it did that automatically.
That's what I did, too.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Paul55

When I get a T3, I'll do it that way ;D ;D

peteru

There is an update available to improve IceTV functionality, including client side padding.

Available now either as an online update or USB upgrade image.

IanL-S

Quote from: bodogbodog on April 21, 2014, 08:50:23 AM
<<snip>> - what product do the non IceTV units use to schedule and manage recordings?

The means by which you can do this depends on the particular PVR. With Topfield TMS units, there are several powerful TAPs (Topfield Application Programs) that allow you to schedule and manage recordings. You can also remotely manage them over LAN or internet using TMSWebServer.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help