topfieldTRF-2460 problems with channel 11

Started by krankn, January 18, 2011, 01:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krankn

On the tv guilde channel 11 is showing 1 Hd program guide and change 12 is showing channel 11 programs. 1 HD is correct. So when I choose programs from ice it online it will record the wrong programs due to this set up.

How can i fix or change? Iam in perth if that makes any difference.

I have done updates of topfield and rescaned. But still same problem.

Shadow

Do a factory reset, power off for a minute then power up and do a full scan.

tonymy01

Or if like the Topfield 5K (and I believe 7x00 series) press the OK/list key while watching live TV, this will bring up a channel list, delete the 10/1/11/12 channels (confirm which frequency/RF channel they are all on before deleting, in the cities it is typically VHF11), and then go to the installation/setup menu and do a scan on VHF11.   It seems most PVRs and TVs didn't cope well when Ten swapped around a couple of LCNs but kept the PIDs the same (the PVR didn't notice the swap).
Regards
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

raymondjpg

Quote from: tonymy01 on January 19, 2011, 11:36:09 AM
It seems most PVRs and TVs didn't cope well when Ten swapped around a couple of LCNs but kept the PIDs the same (the PVR didn't notice the swap).

That may explain a few problems that have arisen lately. I hadn't considered that the PVRs were quite so picky WRT PIDs.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

krankn

thanks all. I got it working by reseting and doing a rescan.