Ch 10 Sunday night changed

Started by HelloGoodThanks, September 18, 2009, 05:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HelloGoodThanks

6.30pm onwards on Channel 10 has been changed around.

6.30 Talkin' 'Bout Your Generation
7.30 Idol
9.30 Rove

Perth Guide has not been updated yet.

milhouseaus

Quote from: HelloGoodThanks on September 18, 2009, 05:34:20 PMPerth Guide has not been updated yet.

Neither has the NSW Central Coast one. Monday nights are affected too with Little Britain USA and Nurse Jackie moved to Mondays from the 28th.

AMLagonda

For me it still recorded at 6.30 to 7.30pm and missed the second half of Idol grrrrr.

I want to know what happened!!!

Neon Kitten

I get the feeling there'll be a fair few unhappy Ice-using fans of Rove around tomorrow, too...

Mitch IceGuide

The line-up originally posted on this thread was correct and was also the line-up that showed in IceTV Guide. This was completed Saturday morning after undergoing our confirmation process. Those that still retained the old line-up are either not up-dating correctly / often enough, or have other technical issues.

tonymy01

how about your interactive did not reschedule?  ICE, your EPG was fine, it definitely was displaying correctly in my Wiz, but your Interactive timers did not get rescheduled.
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

Neon Kitten

Quote from: Mitch IceGuide on September 21, 2009, 10:00:28 AM
The line-up originally posted on this thread was correct and was also the line-up that showed in IceTV Guide. This was completed Saturday morning after undergoing our confirmation process. Those that still retained the old line-up are either not up-dating correctly / often enough, or have other technical issues.

Well, I'm in Melbourne with no technical issues accessing the guide via my Beyonwiz, and though it fired up for recordings on Saturday night, it did not pick up on this schedule change.

Vortical

My 7100 fired up at 2pm on Sunday to check for Ice Changes and it didn't change any of my timers also.

I was lucky I was home and saw something wasn't quite right and the EPG had changed timeslots so I cancelled the current recording and recreated the timers manually.