missing title/description in AFL footy; not possible to tell what is broadcast

Started by chopper, March 15, 2021, 03:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chopper

Hello.

I rely on IceTV to auto-record AFT footy games of my Adelaide based home team.

However, I just noticed that the title/description which used to be there (eg AFL Adelaide Crows vs Geelong) is no longer there, only something generic across all games.

Now, with that, it is no longer possible to detect which game is being broadcast in which timeslot and thus no longer possible to auto-record.
eg Saturday March 20th 4:00pm 7HD Adelaide and the game broadcast immediately following it have identical text.

Could you please reinstate the description/title in AFL footy games ?

Thank you.

PS why do I see this at the bottom of the forum page ?

"An Error Has Occurred!
Call to undefined function seo_social_bookmarks()"

Tiphanee

Hi Chopper,

Many thanks for your message re: AFL Footy. The teams have now been updated and you should see them appear shortly on the guide. We were a little short staffed over the weekend and the guides are currently being updated up to Sunday 20 March.

Have a lovely evening,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

grumpy_geoff

Quote from: Tiphanee on March 15, 2021, 05:35:24 PM
the guides are currently being updated up to Sunday 20 March.

Not everywhere, especially the two "home" broadcast markets for this game -

AFL: Championship Season
Seven, 3:00pm, Sun, 21 Mar 2021, 180 minutes
The 118th season of the AFL Championship will continue to produce superlative football over 23 rounds before the finals rounds determine the Grand Final match-up and this year's ultimate champion.
Series, Australia, English, Sport, AFL

chopper

Quote from: Tiphanee on March 15, 2021, 05:35:24 PMThe teams have now been updated and you should see them appear shortly on the guide. We were a little short staffed over the weekend and the guides are currently being updated up to Sunday 20 March.

Thank you, Tiphanee.

Yes, I see the Adelaide game on Saturday has been updated.
I guess some people may have had a "big" Friday night or something ;)  ... at least I hope it is that positive !