Free subscription

Started by spudcooder, October 20, 2015, 02:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spudcooder

Will the new IceTV continue with the existing free subscription, ie the basic EPG on its own without the "smarts" like the keyword, series, remote recording functionality etc? Or will the EPG now be locked down to paid subscribers only?

Dave at IceTV

If you mean for the phone apps or website, then yes, as far as I know nothing is changing there and the guide for the apps and website will still be free.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

spudcooder

grahcom

Something must have changed today with the FREE TV guide subscription, can't log into day, says  "Unable to login. Please enter a valid Member ID and Password"   was working fine last night.

Dave at IceTV

If it's a free phone app account then your Member ID would be your email address (unless you originally had a full account and then it became a free account).
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

grahcom

I've never used the app, just the free account TV Guide, via web address for many years. email is my Member ID.    Until today it was working fine on my computer, tablet, phone. but overnight it has booted me off being logged in and NOW today it won't accept login.   I've since tried to reset password, but now email is being sent out with new password.

grahcom

should read.... but NO email is being sent out.

Dave at IceTV

I figured it was supposed to be no. You can modify your posts after posting them.

Can you PM me with your Member ID.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

grahcom

Have sent PM   Thanks Dave, noticed to modify after I sent the correction. :-(

grahcom

Post my Member ID in PM to Dave... no action taken that I can see.....Still no luck in getting in with my old Membership ID.  and system not sending out email to reset password. (and Yes I've checked email spam folder)   registered a new account with new email this works, so maybe they are kicking old free customers off the system..

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: grahcom on November 10, 2015, 04:25:35 PM
Post my Member ID in PM to Dave... no action taken that I can see.....Still no luck in getting in with my old Membership ID.  and system not sending out email to reset password. (and Yes I've checked email spam folder)   registered a new account with new email this works, so maybe they are kicking old free customers off the system..

There is no account with the email address or Member ID that PM'd me.

I can see that you have an account created 3 days ago with a similar email address.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

grahcom

Thanks for the reply Dave but until Sunday that email address had an account for many many years.