Multiple changes ...

Started by BazzaG, November 29, 2023, 04:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BazzaG

Some FYI's...

On Monday if I recall correctly The 1% Club was listed as S02E04. It was actually S02E03.

As listed here: https://7plus.com.au/the-1-club

From the New Series list:

QuoteMystery of the Assassination of JFK
On Nov 22 1963, President John F Kennedy is assassinated, shaking the nation to its core. While an initial suspect is captured, many believe there's more to the story. Investigators and amateur sleuths alike have been searching for answers for almost 60 years. Will newly declassified documents and evidence finally provide closure?
Series, United States, English, Documentary, History

The above was neither a series nor even an episode. SBS did their usual crap and added a fictitious episode name for reasons that I really don't understand. It's not the 1st time, nor will it be the last time they do so. It was actually a repeat of:

History's Greatest Mysteries S04E03 - The Assassination of JFK

So you can delete all references to "Mystery of the Assassination of JFK" if you so desire.

QuoteThe Hunt for the Family Court Killer
Examining a case of homegrown terrorism, domestic violence, and the rise of conservative men's rights groups responding to the progressive Family Courts.
Series, Australia, English, Documentary

Currently listed in the New Series for tomorrow @ 20:30 on Ten.

Nope. It's now been moved (twice) to Wednesday & Thursday night the 6th & 7th December at 21:30. I suspect that episodes 3 & 4 will be broadcast the following week at the same times.

Cheers...

Lisa

Thanks for all that info Bazza!

cheers,  Lisa
IceTV Guide Team