An Ordinary Woman ‘Series 1, Episode 4’ 25 June

Started by raymondjpg, June 20, 2019, 12:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymondjpg

SBS has scheduled another three episodes of An Ordinary Woman overnight on 25-26 June. The second and third of these episodes (Episode 5 and Episode 6) are showing up in My Week as scheduled recordings of this series (as a New Show), but not the first of the three, Series 1, Episode 4, scheduled to start 10.40 pm on 25 June.

Episode 4 does not appear to be flagged as a repeat, and looking at the recording options doesn't appear to be associated as part of the "An Ordinary Woman" series. I suspect it may be for the latter reason it is not being scheduled to record.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

grumpy_geoff

It is showing up in my 'My Week' as -
This show is scheduled to record on device Lounge - T4. This show is part of a series recording.
Episode 4, 5, and 6 are all the same.  Episode 6 doesn't have the "new show" icon, perhaps it's no longer "new enough".

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hi raymondjpg,

I had a look at it, and it looks like episode 4 was scheduled previously but is currently marked as 'cancelled by user', this would have been from a message from your PVR. There is a bug that is currently being worked on (and there is some mitigation in place now in the current beta plugin) that can cause this to happen.

I have cleared the flag now and it is now scheduled again.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: grumpy_geoff on June 20, 2019, 01:30:29 PM
It is showing up in my 'My Week' as -
This show is scheduled to record on device Lounge - T4. This show is part of a series recording.
Episode 4, 5, and 6 are all the same.  Episode 6 doesn't have the "new show" icon, perhaps it's no longer "new enough".

Absolutely correct, its scheduled after midnight on the next day, that must be the cutoff (would have to look up how many days after the first airing the actual value is).
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

raymondjpg

Quote from: Daniel Hall at IceTV on June 20, 2019, 02:38:36 PM
Hi raymonjpg,

I had a look at it, and it looks like episode 4 was scheduled previously but is currently marked as 'cancelled by user', this would have been from a message from your PVR. There is a bug that is currently being worked on (and there is some mitigation in place now in the current beta plugin) that can cause this to happen.

I have cleared the flag now and it is now scheduled again.

Thanks for clearing it. I had to reflash the firmware on my IceTV enabled T2 and when I instructed IceTV to resend all timers for some reason they then showed up in my U4 (not IceTV enabled) My Week. I deleted them from there, and I then went into the T2 My Week and instructed each timer that I knew should be enabled to be set to record. As I recall the option I set said something like this is part of a series recording, but set not to record.

OK, I overrode that where I could, but that option was not available for An Ordinary Woman 'Series 1, Episode 4' 25 June. Now that you have cleared it, under recording options it now states 'This show matched the Keyword Record: title:"An Ordinary Woman"' and there is also an option to update or remove keyword/title..... that wasn't there before you cleared it.

My guess is that these problems for me all started when instructed IceTV to resend all timers, and then for some reason they showed up in my U4 (not IceTV enabled) My Week. Even after I had deleted them from there I would have hoped that there would have been some option to reset the recording for An Ordinary Woman 'Series 1, Episode 4' 25 June on the T2 My Week page, like there was for other series recordings that I reset, but that option was just not available for me. I do not understand why this applied to just that one item.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD