The 1 Percent Club Australia

Started by aeb001, April 10, 2024, 04:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

'Series 1, Episode 3' - 7HD, 7:30pm, Wed, 10 Apr 2024, 60 minutes - REPEAT < The 1 Percent Club - premiere
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

Tiphanee

Hi Adrian -

This has been corrected.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

pargy

Thank you for recognising that the 1% Club UK is a different series and different show.  Tonight (17/4/24) on Seven at 19:30 is 1% Club UK - it is NOT the Australia series.  This seems now to have been fixed so that both series can be the subject of separate recording schedules.

nedsnow

There still seems to be some confusion between the two series. Last night's guide said that the episode was a repeat of an Australian episode, whereas I knew from seeing promos that it was a new episode of the UK series so I recorded it manually. If I hadn't, I would have missed out.

Regards,
Ned

pargy

It didn't record for me because I didn't notice the REPEAT flag.  Maybe I should remove the First Runs only condition until this is fixed?

aeb001

Quote from: pargy on April 25, 2024, 06:06:02 PMIt didn't record for me because I didn't notice the REPEAT flag.  Maybe I should remove the First Runs only condition until this is fixed?

from everything ive read, its not getting fixed. basically on the wednesday morning an icetv staff member changes it from au to uk. they cant do it previously or thefeed rechanges it back to au.

either it didnt get changed yeterday by the ice team or you and ned's guides arent downloading constantly like most ppls
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

BazzaG

I feel the real cause of this is the EPG data itself that is released by Seven West Media. Even Seven gets it wrong.

Lets take a look at next Wednesday nights broadcast.

Starting here: https://tvguidetonight.com.au/ (which is the online guide linked to on the 7Plus webpages).

Change it to Wednesday night and we have:

The 1% Club listed for 7:30pm. But there is NO indication as whether it's the UK or AU.

However, if you expand the listing you get:

QuoteThe 1% Club
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Game show
PG
Season 1, Episode 6
A group of 100 everyday Australians answer questions to see if they are smarter than 99 percent of the population.

Notice the reference to "100 everyday Australians".

And the "Watch on 7+" takes you to: https://7plus.com.au/the-1-club, which is the Aussie edition.

The UK edition is: https://7plus.com.au/the-1-club-uk.

Freeview also has it listed as the Aussie edition.

Without going through all of the online EPG's, the only 1 that I've found to be "right" (sort of) is Nine's YourTV guide.

As of today, searching through the EPG has "The 1% Club" listed only once, so it would be safe option to have both: "The 1 Percent Club Australia" & "The 1 Percent Club UK" defined to record both New & Repeats.