Missing Channels in xmltv file

Started by dgaust, September 06, 2009, 10:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgaust

I've been downloading the straight xml file for use, however recently I've only been getting  listings for 12 channels instead of all that I used to. I'm using the Wollongong Feed

The channels I'm getting are

ABC HDTV
ABC One
ABC Two
SBS ONE
SBS HD
Prime Southern
Prime Southern HD
Southern Cross 10
One Digital
Win Television NSW
Win Television NSW HD
GO!

So there are quite a few channels that I used to get that are missing (ie Nine, Seven, Ten, One HD, SBS Two, ABC 3)

Russell at IceTV

I believe that's because you have those channels disabled in My Account, for the setting "Send to PVR as LCN".

Russell

dgaust

Yeah, I realised after I posted and changed them back and they reappeared.

They've been set like that pretty much since I joined though, and it never affected the download before.

Russell at IceTV

That's true -- it was a bug actually that was recently fixed.  Glad you got it working again anyway.

Russell

gibster

Quote from: Russell at IceTV on September 06, 2009, 11:48:47 PM
That's true -- it was a bug actually that was recently fixed.  Glad you got it working again anyway.

Russell

So if we are just downloading the .xml file for use with TED/S what do we need to change? I've checked GEM and 7mate in My Settings but I'm still not seeing them listed in the .xml file that is downloaded. Been a couple of days now.

gib
BeyonWiz V2

Russell at IceTV

Quote from: gibster on October 02, 2010, 09:26:59 PM
So if we are just downloading the .xml file for use with TED/S what do we need to change? I've checked GEM and 7mate in My Settings but I'm still not seeing them listed in the .xml file that is downloaded. Been a couple of days now.

You just need to go to the My Account page and enable those channels. Looking at your account, I see that several channels, including those two, are set to "Disabled". Just change them to either "All" or a particular LCN, and they'll start showing up in the XML guide feed.

Russell

gibster

Quote from: Russell at IceTV on October 02, 2010, 10:15:58 PM
You just need to go to the My Account page and enable those channels. Looking at your account, I see that several channels, including those two, are set to "Disabled". Just change them to either "All" or a particular LCN, and they'll start showing up in the XML guide feed.

Russell

Thanks Russell. I think I was somehow modifying a test account I had setup a while back to try and figure out what issues I was having with Ice Interactive. Once I was sure I was in the correct account I could see that the changes hadn't been made.

All fixed now. Thanks Again.

gib
BeyonWiz V2