have to keep resetting searches

Started by mikeyjames, June 27, 2012, 02:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeyjames

Hi
As an easy way if making sure I was only recording one episode of a given show I would choose the recorder and then a word search for the show  - e.g. "M*A*S*H"

It would then show all the MASH for the coming seven days and I could easily make sure I was getting the one new one each day - sometimes my settings were thrown out if the same ep was shown at 6pm and then 2am - I'd miss the 6pm showing of the dsy where ist ep was considered 2am.

Now what seems to be happening is each time I change a setting on a given shoe the guide is resetting to defualt and I have to do the search again - quite time consuming and annoying

Also Just noticed a tendency to flick back to guide after making a change in 'my week'

BTW - with your new recording settings there should be an option "one off recording" rather than work your way through the record menu.

Cheers

Mick

adama

I've been trying to get them to fix this same issue for a few months now.

The main reason I use the website is to perform movie searches a few times each week.  With the OLD website you could simply record from the list with a single click.

With the NEW website, you not only have to go through a few java menus, but the bloody site resets all your search results back to the current guide view everytime you record something from your list of results....

>:(
Matt

Topfield 2400 Masterpiece
Topfield 5000 Masterpiece

Mike

I've put in a fix to remember search parameters so you should go back to the same page after scheduling a recording.