Main Menu

Recent posts

IceTV EPG Content / Re: Motorsport: World Enduranc...
Last post by Tiphanee - May 14, 2024, 11:11:43 AM
This one too.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
IceTV EPG Content / Re: Motorsport: IndyCar Series
Last post by Tiphanee - May 14, 2024, 11:11:27 AM
Hi Adrian -

This has now been corrected.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Hi there prl -

I've pushed them again to the phone so you should see them now.

Please let me know if there's still an issue.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
The Recommendations for the ACT region for this week in my iPhone app are almost all missing. The only item showing is Eurovision Song Contest, listed as "Coming Soon", but it has already come and gone.

I've tried manually updating the IceTV data with a swipe down in My Week, and by doing Settinge>Reset application, but neither has any effect on the problem.

Also, if I swipe left or right from the Recommendations screen with only the one item in it, I end in a black screen, and left or right swipes do nothing, and a swipe from the left edge of the screen, which would normally take me back to the app home page, also does nothing. I think that this issue is probably unrelated to the issue of the missing content in Recommendations, except, perhaps, for the fact that there is only one item in the swipeable list.

From the black screen, the only way back to the app home page is by using the "< Home" button in the title bar of the screen.
IceTV EPG Content / Motorsport: World Endurance Ch...
Last post by aeb001 - May 14, 2024, 12:55:06 AM
'2022 - 6 hours of Spa-Francorchamps' - 9Go!, 2:50pm, Sat, 18 May 2024, 70 minutes < '2024 - 6 hours of Spa-Francorchamps'
IceTV EPG Content / Motorsport: IndyCar Series
Last post by aeb001 - May 14, 2024, 12:54:24 AM
'2023 - Grand Prix of Indy' - 9Go!, 1:40pm, Sat, 18 May 2024, 70 minutes < '2024 - Grand Prix of Indy'
IceTV EPG Content / Re: Who Do You Think You Are? ...
Last post by GaiO IceTV - May 13, 2024, 04:04:25 PM
Hi Ian, thanks for your note.  I've asked Dan to  unmatch from the Australian series.

Cheers Gai
IceTV EPG Content / Who Do You Think You Are? Wron...
Last post by IanL-S - May 13, 2024, 03:54:50 PM
Who Do You Think You Are? Australia USA, 'Melissa Etheridge'
SBS HD, 4:10pm, Tue, 14 May 2024, 50 minutes

It is USA not Australia!
IceTV EPG Content / Re: New shows
Last post by aeb001 - May 13, 2024, 03:14:12 PM
OUTBACK OUTLAW COMEDIAN begins 25th May, 8:30pm on 7mate! - From Paul Fenech
IceTV EPG Content / Re: Insiders Sunday 12 May mar...
Last post by raymondjpg - May 12, 2024, 04:27:09 PM
Quote from: GaiO IceTV on May 12, 2024, 03:58:48 PMHi Raymond,checking this episode of The Insiders,on ABC our guide is showing this episode correctly as Series 2024, Episode 14 - Angus Taylor, Shadow Treasurer and NOT marked as a repeat. It is repeated at 5.00am Monday if you did miss it.  It was updated to the correct episode 24 hours or so ago so I'm wondering if your box is actually logging in to get updates?
Cheers Gai
Thanks Gai. My IceBox BYO is polling regularly, but not to say it may have missed a beat here or there with unreliability of an NBN connection.

However, I don't think that's the issue so much as IceBox having not updated when it should have.

I was also relying on information from the IceTV XML feed which updates my TV Scheduler Pro installation at 6.30 pm every day, so if the status of Insiders was changed yesterday, it would either have been after 6.30 pm, or if before, then it just didn't register there either.

Edit: Screenshot taken 6.00 pm Sunday 12 May of Web page entry for today's Insiders Repeat. Clearly not all right here.

Insiders2.jpg