Timers disappeared - and wont come back...

Started by mcpaton, December 08, 2009, 10:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcpaton

Hi

I added a H1 to my P2 last week. I added the device in Ice Interactive, and added a couple of timers. Made sure all recordings had a device specified.

I have EPG working on both devices properly, I have set the Device name in both devices, and checked the connection.

I never received any timers for the new H1, and now all timers have disappeared from the P2. I have tried re-sending them, but they arent showing up on either device. I tried clearing the ICE Cache on the P2 and the EPG cache on the H1, but still nothing.

Any ideas? Has something screwed up in my account preventing the timers sending over?

Cheers
Guide Region: Regional Qld (Townsville)
PVR: Beyonwiz DP-P2 & DP-H1

prl

I have an S1 and an H1 on IceTV, and I don't have any problems like this. I assume you have different device names in IceTV for your two PVRs?

You could try deleting both IceTV devices, removing the IceTV account info and disabling IceTV on the PVRs, clearing the EPG cache on both PVRs, then creating new IceTV devices with new names, and then setting up IceTV on the two PVRs again.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

mcpaton

Got a response from ICE Support... it turned out that I had a device 0 and a device 2, didnt work because I had no device 1. Support added in a device 1 and now all is working.
Guide Region: Regional Qld (Townsville)
PVR: Beyonwiz DP-P2 & DP-H1