Monday EPG Data Missing

Started by vader1111, September 06, 2023, 12:20:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanL-S

It can take some time for the full EPG to download and processed to TVHeadend. I understand that it can take up to an hour.

Cannot think of any explanation for the gap in the EPG data. I have not had it happen recently; the most recent case was due to my BYOB IceBox deciding it did not want to call home, and when I remedied that problem I had to do a full EPG download to fill gaps in the EPG. Unfortunately, this does not help you.
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

raymondjpg

Quote from: IanL-S on October 30, 2023, 12:54:17 PMIt can take some time for the full EPG to download and processed to TVHeadend. I understand that it can take up to an hour.

Cannot think of any explanation for the gap in the EPG data. I have not had it happen recently; the most recent case was due to my BYOB IceBox deciding it did not want to call home, and when I remedied that problem I had to do a full EPG download to fill gaps in the EPG. Unfortunately, this does not help you.
I rebooted the IceBox BYO more than two hours ago, and the channel 7 EPG slots are still empty. I just did a full EPG download again, and so far no difference. I'll check again in an hour but don't anticipate that it will change anything.

The box is calling home OK.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

IanL-S

Thanks for the update. Hopefully things will be sorted shortly.
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help