Broken Scheduling

Started by MoDementia, July 16, 2015, 09:17:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoDementia

Help,

Hi,

I seem to have broken all my managed shows against my beyonwiz PVR

Shows are either not showing up in My Week or showing as "will not record"
If I try to record the specific episode I get the error "invalid device id: 0 and no default available"

I can fix them by deleting and re-adding the series, but after a few I'm not sure where I'm upto and hope there is an easier way to reset/reload/ etc

And I'm not 100% sure if I only fixed it for this week or properly

PS I just found out it is no longer seeing all tuners, only 2, hence the failed recordings, and difficulty reshecduling everything.
Beyonwiz T4 ->, My Rename Code ->, VideoRedo AutoProcessor ->, Synology 1815+ ->, Plex + MediaMonkey

Dave at IceTV

Hi Terry,

That is bizarre. That type of error message is something the old Beyonwiz PVRs displayed if the first device in the account had been deleted or there were no devices.

Can you check that the Beyonwiz T4 is set to the remaining device in your account, as follows:

• Press the Plugin button on the Beyonwiz remote control.
  • Scroll down to IceTV and press OK.
  • Scroll down to Login and press OK.
  • Check the device is set to 'Beyonwiz T4'.
    If it is set to some other device name, click OK to open the keyboard then type and save exactly: Beyonwiz T4
  • Press the Green button.
  • Scroll to "Fetch EPG and update timers now" and press OK.
  • Scroll up to "Log" and press OK.
  • Scroll to the bottom of the log and check if there were any errors just now.

If that doesn't work you may need to add a new device to your account to occupy the first device spot in your account. Just add an unused device and call it something like 'unused'.
https://www.icetv.com.au/cgi-bin/webmembers.cgi?op=editSubscription

Warning: If you delete the real device form your account you will delete all of your series recordings (in Manage Shows).
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

MoDementia

Interesting, first device was originally a windows 8 media centre which i deleted
Beyonwiz T4 ->, My Rename Code ->, VideoRedo AutoProcessor ->, Synology 1815+ ->, Plex + MediaMonkey