Main Menu

Recent posts

IceTV EPG Content / Re: The Missing Millionairess ...
Last post by Tiphanee - May 23, 2024, 08:27:14 PM
Hi Bazza -

Many thanks for your message. I have changed The Missing Millionairess to a series.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
IceTV EPG Content / 24 Hours In Emergency
Last post by aeb001 - May 23, 2024, 06:31:28 PM
'Legacy' - SBS HD, 9:20pm, Mon, 27 May 2024, 55 minutes - S17E21 < S26E01
Beyonwiz / Re: I Have lost the Sound on m...
Last post by IanL-S - May 23, 2024, 04:51:53 PM
It is possible that the Beyonwiz forum is archived on the Wayback Machine (https://wayback-api.archive.org/
Last post by raymondjpg - May 23, 2024, 09:19:56 AM
10HD is the only channel in Canberra broadcasting 5.1 channel AC3 sound. It's possible that this is causing your sound issues on playback.

Unfortunately it looks like the Beyonwiz forum has died, but I seem to recall some posts about AC3 downmix, and Google (limited in what it shows of the forum posts) has "AC3 downmix is on by default" and "If downmixing is enabled then all channels are treated the same".

I'd take a look at that, and if downmixing is off (or disabled), then try on (or enabled).
IceTV EPG Content / The Missing Millionairess ...
Last post by BazzaG - May 23, 2024, 09:01:24 AM
QuoteThe Missing Millionairess
9HD Melbourne, 9:30pm, Sun, 26 May 2024, 60 minutes
So who was Melissa Caddick and where is she now, and is she even alive? A foot found in the sea argues not. But her disappearance has raised more questions than answers. This documentary follows the tale so far.
Australia, English, Documentary

This is currently listed in the IceTV guide as a single episode but it's a 90 min doco from ITV that Nine is broadcasting in 2 episodes (as TVNZ has already done in NZ).

PS. I wouldn't be surprised that Nine doesn't cut a further 5 mins or so from each episode so they can broadcast more ads!!!!! We'll see.
Last post by IanL-S - May 23, 2024, 07:36:39 AM
Never seen this. As the sound is part of the *.ts (transmission stream) it is difficult to explain what you are seeing. I have never seen this on any of my Beyonwiz units.
IceTV EPG Content / Re: New shows
Last post by BazzaG - May 22, 2024, 07:44:07 PM
Ladies in Black

Period department store drama series Ladies in Black, will premiere on ABC in June.

Following on from the 2018 film of the same name and drawing inspiration from the 1993 novel, the six part series takes place six months after the events of the original story, where amidst this backdrop of major societal shifts, the women embracing more freedom and independence are forced to confront personal choices and challenges which cast shadows over their once cherished dreams.

Sunday 16th June at 8.30pm on ABC (with all episodes on ABC iView).

Reminder: Post #723 earlier.
IceTV EPG Content / Re: New shows
Last post by GaiO IceTV - May 22, 2024, 02:56:14 AM
Hi Bazza,
'Stuff The British Stole' Series 2 has been added to New Series.

Cheers Gai
IceTV EPG Content / Re: Mt Hutt Rescue / Ski Rescu...
Last post by aeb001 - May 21, 2024, 05:15:08 PM
totally understand. just thought i'd let you know
IceTV EPG Content / Re: Mt Hutt Rescue / Ski Rescu...
Last post by Lisa - May 21, 2024, 04:41:29 PM
Hi Adrian,

we have decided to leave the title as is because 9 is promoting it as Ski Rescue Downunder.

Cheers,  Lisa