Recordings set online not going across to PVR

Started by mattr, January 17, 2013, 08:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattr

Hello~

My parents are having a little issue with their Humax.

It seems that recordings they set on the online EPG are not appearing on the device.

When we noticed some were missing, we did a reset (without formatting the HD) and resent the recordings from the webpage and the missing recordings populated.

It seems as though now the problem is back and recordings aren't showing up. Everything on the online EPG says "Queued Series Recording", even for tonight's shows. They have "Rebus" set to series record, but didn't come across to device so they had to set it manually on the device.

As far as I can tell WiFi is connected properly (not living there I can only ask these questions over sms).

Any advice I can pass on to my parents? Their IceTV name is "roachdd".

Dave at IceTV

Hi Matt,

Make sure that they have the latest software installed. There's a guide here:
http://support.icetv.com.au/entries/20414081

Note: The first picture is outdated. Also, the software update will pause for about 2 minutes at one point. Tell them not to panic and NOT to turn the Humax off. Just let it complete the update.

I have set the correct channels for their location in their account (which needs the latest software to work properly). We may have been trying to schedule recordings on channels that they don't have.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

mattr

Thanks, Dave!

I think they may have called up as well so thank you very much!

I haven't heard anything so I think everything is going good so hopefully whatever magic you used did the trick :)

Thanks again!

PS. Fingers still crossed for a Windows Phone app! :D