9hd North W2st Tasmania

Started by denebarry, July 01, 2016, 01:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

denebarry

Just git an email about failed recordings due to 'no service'
All were for 9hd which doesn't exist here. All the shows it refered to are onTDT.

prl

Daniel at IceTV has recently posted that the TDT IceTV data is still being worked on.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

denebarry

Daniel Hall at IceTV

We have the preliminary details for Nine channels up and running now for Tasmania. Guide data is still being checked.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

denebarry

We are still showing 9HD in north west tasmania. Content is ok but no such service. This should be TDT according to my T4

Dave at IceTV

I'm not sure what you mean exactly but I can see Invalid Service errors in your account for timers set on 9HD.

From the Launceston transmitter, LCN 50 is TDT 9HD on the following (which is what we also have in our system)
ONID 0x320C
TSID 0x0818
SID 0x0898

And I'm curious if it is broadcasting HD?

Can you disable IceTV from the IceTV plugin, reschedule those failed shows from My Week on the website or phone app, then from the IceTV plugin enable IceTV and do a Fetch EPG and timers.

If still no good can you check what ONID, TSID and SID your T4 is showing for TDT 9HD.

Or copy and paste the e2servicereference line of text above the 9HD servicename in the page that opens when you right-click on the following link and select 'Open in new tab': Your Beyonwiz T4 Channel Info

Or just save that webpage as getallservices.xml and attach the file to your reply.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

denebarry

Re-scanned, deleted timers, resent timers & all now seems ok. Thanks