ABC1 missing

Started by dishy, March 09, 2008, 08:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dishy

ABC1 does not show up in my IceTV guide. I've re-scanned the channels, gone through the setup procedure several times, still no ABC1. This is with Elgato EyeTV.

What's weirder is that I installed this new machine in the lounge room AFTER the ABC channel renumbering, with a fresh install of EyeTV - and I'm still getting this problem, so it can't be related to having the "old" channel information.

From memory, ABC1 wasn't always missing, either. For the first week or so after the channel renumbering, I would get weird stuff happening, like a show that was scheduled to record on ABC1 would record on ABC2 or SBS(!) for some reason.

Perhaps even stranger is that ABC HDTV shows up in my guide, even though IceTV never has any data for it. But not ABC1, arguably the most important channel on the Australian TV spectrum.

Mitch IceGuide

The Channel information is definitely there. I'd suggest you call the IceTV office tomorrow for help on this one and talk to a tech. Cheers.

dishy

It's very strange. At first it showed up, but stuff scheduled to record ABC1 would record ABC2 or SBS(!). Then it totally disappeared. The other day it came back again, and I thought it was fixed, but then it disappeared again, just as randomly as it had appeared...

artpunk

I am also missing ABC 1 data on my EPG guide with Eye TV 3 on my mac powerbook. ABC 2 and the other channels show on the guide but not ABC 1.
???

artpunk

Strangely enough 1 hour after I posted this, ABC 1 turned up again on my EPG - twice. Very bizarre.