Edit: Interactive and channel matching - additional testing issue found

Started by Nudge, January 29, 2010, 08:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nudge

Hey all,

I have been doing more testing of scheduling through interactive and found that on a dual tuner set up with pre/post padding set at 10m/15m respectively 'when possible' I get the yellow triangle error message displayed for the 'series 2' example below.

Guide would look like this....
[----------series 1 / channel A -----]
       [-----series 2 / channel B-----][-----series 2 / channel B-----]

Normally if this was scheduled within WMC all would record. I am guessing that interactive maybe applying the padding to each show individually?

Will try a few other options.

Nudge

Nudge

Now I am stumped  ???, I removed series 1 from the schedule, resent series 2 and I am still getting yellow error triangle. So its either

- channel mapping / matching?
- back to back recordings of the same series?

Will keep testing.

Nudge

EDIT - resolved - it was a channel mapping issue, for some reason the 'channel-IceTV' name had reverted to the inband naming and the IceTV version wasn't available to select. Had to reset and scan all channels again, disable all inband first, then install ICE.

lukem

I would be interested in having a look at your logfile.

Cheers

Nudge

Luke,

I attached a snip of the log file from the machine affected. I removed the older log info and kept from when 3.0.0.10 was detected as a new version till now.

I ended up resolving the issue, was related to 7TWO-IceTv being replaced by 7TWO on Prime.

All 3 machines are now in full interactive scheduling mode, I don't do any local scheduling.

Later,

Nudge