Main Menu

Recent posts

Beyonwiz / I Have lost the Sound on my Be...
Last post by alibil - May 21, 2024, 12:01:08 AM
Hello all I Need help My beyonwiz T2 has suddenly started recording Channel 10 with weak or non existent Sound 
and only on Channel 10 - Can anyone help - I have done a factory reset and downloaded the latest Firmware but it didn't help - when I am watching channel 10 through the recorder there is no problem the sound is great but once it is recorder the sound is mucked up and inaudible ? "HELP"
Getting Help / Re: EPG Problem
Last post by IanL-S - May 20, 2024, 03:02:26 PM
About a week ago I lost C31 EPG data but it eventually came back without intervention on my part; not that I watch C31.

My understanding is that @Daniel Hall is working on various EPG related issues. No ETA on a fix.
Last post by nodyel - May 20, 2024, 02:49:43 PM
I have a similar problem. Running V 11.6.2.

Not just ABC, it happens across different channels.

The current IceTV page shows:

IceTV Missing.jpg

The programs showing as not sent to the IceBox are missing in the guide.

I have tried both the 'Reboot' option and a power off reboot. The only way I found around it is to do a soft reset, usually weekly. Just about to do the soft reset again to get a missing recording for tonight, as well as getting the rest of them.

Mike.
IceTV EPG Content / Re: New shows
Last post by aeb001 - May 20, 2024, 02:42:31 PM
Tulsa King - 'Go West, Old Man' - 10 HD, 8:50pm, Sun, 26 May 2024, 50 minutes - S01E01 < i know they did this as a preview ep previously but best to remove the repeat & let it air as a premiere so people can watch it consecutively & add it back to new shows too. :-)
IceTV EPG Content / Re: New shows
Last post by BazzaG - May 20, 2024, 01:56:43 PM
Stuff the British Stole

Season 2 of Stuff the British Stole hosted by Marc Fennell returns to ABC in June.

There are eight new episodes as Fennell visits museums and galleries across 11 different nations from Kenya to Canada, in search of whole new suite of artefacts seized during the reign of the British Empire, revealing the truth of how they got there.

Monday 17th June at 8pm on ABC.
IceTV EPG Content / Re: Night Thunder
Last post by Lisa - May 20, 2024, 01:37:04 PM
Hi Adrian,

thankyou, this has now been corrected.

cheers,  Lisa
Last post by Aardvark - May 20, 2024, 01:22:14 PM
That didn't make any difference. Looked in the KODI logfile and can see it requested 7 day EPG and processed it but ABCTV HD is only showing 5 programs for rest of today and ABC SD has 17 or 18 programs. So something is not working properly.
Last post by IanL-S - May 20, 2024, 12:20:51 PM
There should be a full download of the EPG each time the IceBox starts up. Try rebooting the IceBox if you have not already done so.
Getting Help / EPG Problem
Last post by Aardvark - May 20, 2024, 11:31:30 AM
I have a problem with the EPG for ABCTV HD not being filled properly, which means that programs that I have set to be recorded do not get recorded. ABCTV SD is working correctly for the EPG.

How do I fix the EPG for the HD channel?

Thanks, Mike
Hi, Tiphanee, thanks. This week's shows are now in my Recommendations, with This Town in its correct place.

But while there's a new recommendation for Secret Science, but it's out of place at the end of the list (where I'd expect Coming Soon programs to be), instead of being in the right slot in the list for its commencement tomorrow (21 May).

Edit: I just noticed that Secret Science is also out of its place in this week's What's On This Week email, though I guess it's too late to fix that.