Main Menu

Recent posts

Yep working ok for me.

Now see a down arrow/triangle that list the options which was missing earlier.

Thanks Muchly Daniel.
Can you guys try again now?
Same issue for me in Firefox for MacOS (126.0.1).

The links at the bottom of the screen work for me.
General / Re: Recycle Bin
Last post by vader1111 - May 31, 2024, 10:08:20 AM
There is no current Recycle Bin capability.

I don't know if any is planned.
Yes, I'm having the same issue. I even tried in Chrome, and am getting the same outcome.

Cheers,
John
The menu at the top of the IceTV website, in particular, the "TV Guide" is not working. I'm reasonably certain it was OK yesterday & certainly the day before.

I used to click on "TV Guide" at the top of the webpage & get a pull down list to select "My Week", "Manage Series", etc.

Now none of that works anymore. The URL when clicking you get is:

https://www.icetv.com.au/#

and essentially nothing happens.

I can go to the bottom of the webpage & select the individual links for "My Week", etc. but that's somewhat annoying to do so.

Whatever change was made to your website it didn't work correctly.

Can someone please look into this issue.

Thankyou
Getting Help / Re: EPG Problem
Last post by IanL-S - May 31, 2024, 08:14:37 AM
You are not alone in experiencing the eroding EPG guide. I have not experienced it to my knowledge. I assume that doing a reboot does not restore the full EPG.

I suggest that you create a support ticket if you have not already done so.

General / Recycle Bin
Last post by Ian_AW - May 30, 2024, 10:08:50 PM
G'day,

Is there any recycle bin capability with the IceBox or is there one planned?
Getting Help / Re: EPG Problem
Last post by Aardvark - May 30, 2024, 07:08:48 PM
This EPG problem is getting to be a real pain. I've lost ABC HD and now virtually all from SBS channels. Because there is nothing in TVHeadend then it is impossible to schedule anything manually.

Any advice on how to debug/fix this?
IceTV EPG Content / Re: ABC adverting two new chan...
Last post by IanL-S - May 30, 2024, 04:32:26 PM
Quote from: raymondjpg on May 30, 2024, 03:34:47 PMNot so much new as rebranded from what I can make out. I'd be more impressed if they announced a new HD channel and content to show on it! Around here ABC can only manage one HD channel. SBS carries three.

Agreed. MPEG2 is so 2010; h.264 (used for HD transmissions) is a much more efficient codec. Time to retire MPEG2, and fully embrace h.264. Even at  720p and low bit rate, as used by 7Flix in Melbourne, it is quite acceptable.