No Data Available

Started by hightimes, February 12, 2007, 02:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hightimes

Hi all,

I've just setup a vista box today and i'm getting the "no data available" AFTER adding the downloaded guide channels to the channels scanned in MCE.

What am I missing? I never had this problem with XPMCE and IceTV. The guide 'apperantly' downloads successfully, and the guide channels are listed ok when I try to map to them, however I've yet to see anything other than "no data available" next to a channel I've mapped in the MCE guide.

this has to be something simple...it's late and my brain may not be working either.

Cheers

Daniel Hall at IceTV

I'm wondering if this is a date/time issue. Do you have the correct timezone set? and then also the correct date and time?

Date would be the most important as if the channels are mapped correctly, then the most common reason for no guide showing is that the date is incorrect by at least 7 days so none of the current guide data shows up.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

hightimes

I'm such a fool.

That did the trick, thanks mate.

aj_hayes

I am also having problems with the guide, have installed every thing but get guide listing for prime tv only the rest just say no data available any help would be great thankyou

Andrew

I've run into the same issue.

I installed an ICETV trial and then ran through the configuration, rescanned all the channels. Made sure that the channels have content linked to them but when I check the Guide all I see is "No Data Available".

My date and time settings are correct.
I'll wait overnight and see if it all comes together.

rv73

Same here unfortunately, using Vista Ultimate.
Guide updates work fine using the latest Vista PIMP. The Vista MCE green icon in the system tray displays that the 'guide is being downloaded'.
Mapping guide listing to channels works fine. Date and time correct.
But damned if the the guide doesn't keep showing "No data available".

Hope you guys can find a fix soon !

Andrew

My issue turned out to be a problem with me following instructions  :)

I went back into the section to add listings to channel and realised that the default option selected is not a mapping to the ICE TV Guide listing so I needed to change it.

The options are confusing since there is also an option for "Show no listings for this channel" in the list.

dr4gon

Hey everyone,

In PIMP my MCE under username and password in device section there are no devices to choose so it wont let me save the settings.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: dr4gon on February 28, 2007, 05:52:00 PM
Hey everyone,

In PIMP my MCE under username and password in device section there are no devices to choose so it wont let me save the settings.

If you check out the new setup guide it should have all the steps needed to fix this, in particular this section http://www.icetv.com.au/setupvistamce.shtml#setuppimpdevice.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.