The Hateful Eight SBS, 8:30pm, Fri, 22 Feb 2019

Started by grampus, February 16, 2019, 11:01:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grampus

BeyonWiz, T3

Alison

Thank you for pointing out this error, it has now been fixed.
IceTV Guide Team

aeb001

Hi Alison,

I saw this post & as I've not seen the movie before, went to add the movie to my recording.

When i searched for it, it came up in the "not coming up in next 7 days list when searched by "The Hateful Eight" which from this post i knew was wrong & then re-searched it as "Movie: The Hateful Eight" and there it was. I've added it now but would you be kind enough to let Dan & team know of the glitch please.

Adrian
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: aeb001 on February 17, 2019, 07:59:50 PM
Hi Alison,

I saw this post & as I've not seen the movie before, went to add the movie to my recording.

When i searched for it, it came up in the "not coming up in next 7 days list when searched by "The Hateful Eight" which from this post i knew was wrong & then re-searched it as "Movie: The Hateful Eight" and there it was. I've added it now but would you be kind enough to let Dan & team know of the glitch please.

Adrian

Hi Adrian,

I have just tried this now on the TV Guide page on the website and a search for "The Hateful Eight" came up with movie correctly, so not sure what happened when you tried it.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hi Adrian,

I guess you deleted your post, this actually makes sense though that it wouldn't show up under the My Week search, as this just searches within your My Week (for people that have a huge My Week), and as it was not scheduled currently it was not listed. When you do the test now under My Week it will show up as you have scheduled it to record.

When searching on the TV Guide page though it worked as expected.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.