I think you start the process here: https://support.icetv.com.au/hc/en-us

Near the top right there is a link (see screenshot):
IcTV Create Suppoort ticket.jpg
Getting Help / Re: EPG Problem
Last post by Aardvark - June 01, 2024, 12:12:26 PM
Can't see anywhere on the site as to how you raise a problem report
IceTV EPG Content / Duck Dynasty
Last post by aeb001 - June 01, 2024, 11:08:21 AM
'Daddy's Got a Gun' - S01E11 - 7mate HD, 1:00am, Wed, 5 Jun 2024, 30 minutes - REPEAT < premiere
IceTV EPG Content / The Neighborhood
Last post by aeb001 - June 01, 2024, 10:36:13 AM
I had a search running for "The Neighborhood" an american sitcom on CBS but have never seen it on icetv. I just saw a tv ad for it on the 10 network.

Ice has it listed as "The Neighbourhood". The show is amercian and as such is spelt with amercian english not british english. can this be fixed please as Ive watched the last 5 seasons online. I'd like to watch S06 on FTA
IceTV EPG Content / Re: ABC adverting two new chan...
Last post by raymondjpg - May 31, 2024, 03:36:47 PM
Quote from: BazzaG on May 31, 2024, 02:14:27 PM"...publicly funded broadcaster". Therein lies the problem, both have been staved of funds over recent years and almost certainly don't have the necessary funds to invest in the required storage, bandwidth, etc. to support high bitrate streaming.
I take your point, but if they concentrated resources on fewer offerings, they would at least be watchable. Doubling the amount of crud is still just crud.
IceTV EPG Content / Re: ABC adverting two new chan...
Last post by BazzaG - May 31, 2024, 02:14:27 PM
Quote from: raymondjpg on May 30, 2024, 03:34:47 PMAt least ABC iview offers a reasonably decent bitrate for 720p compared to SBS On Demand, whose 720p bitrates are quite frankly atrocious for a publicly funded broadcaster.
Selected content on iView is at 1080p ... think of major local & OS drama shows. Most of iView is around 1200kb/s.

With SBS they reduced the bitrate of their content on SBS/OD around October last year. It went from about 1500kb/s down to around 900kb/s. As with most things, SBS own productions, such as, Who Do You Think You Are? is at higher bitrates.

"...publicly funded broadcaster". Therein lies the problem, both have been staved of funds over recent years and almost certainly don't have the necessary funds to invest in the required storage, bandwidth, etc. to support high bitrate streaming.
General / Re: Windows 11 Pro [Version 24...
Last post by raymondjpg - May 31, 2024, 01:08:07 PM
Quote from: DeltaMikeCharlie on May 31, 2024, 12:29:37 PMI think that this is to do with the version of SMB that LibreELEC is using and Win-11 is expecting.

There is probably a registry hack or something to allow Win-11 to access older SMB shares.
You could be right, but the latest IceBox release shows Samba support for SMB2 and SMB3 under LibreELEC|Services in settings. What more could Windows ask for? Maybe it's as you say what Windows is expecting to see in LibreELEC, and having recently revisited the possibility of running my desktop PCs with linux, I found all major flavours Samba limited to SMB1. How and why LibreELEC appears to have bucked this limitation I have no idea.
General / Re: Recycle Bin
Last post by prl - May 31, 2024, 12:57:18 PM
Quote from: IanL-S on May 31, 2024, 11:44:02 AMOn the LibreELEC forum there is a post indicating that Linux does not support such a function.

Beyonwizes (new T/U/V series), have a recycle bin and they run Linux.

IIRC most Linux GUI file managers have recycle bins, too.
All good now for me, too. Thanks, Daniel.
General / Re: Windows 11 Pro [Version 24...
Last post by DeltaMikeCharlie - May 31, 2024, 12:29:37 PM
I think that this is to do with the version of SMB that LibreELEC is using and Win-11 is expecting.

There is probably a registry hack or something to allow Win-11 to access older SMB shares.