Author Topic: Come Dine With Me UK mass repeats marked as first run  (Read 75 times)

Offline prl

• Guru
    • View Profile
Come Dine With Me UK mass repeats marked as first run
« on: April 10, 2021, 12:03:14 PM »
In the ACT guide, for Season 17 of Come Dine With Me UK (SBS Food), the following episodes are all marked as first run:
E1: 3 showings
E2: 2 showings
E3: 4 showings
E4: 3 showings
E5: 4 showings
E6: 2 showings
E7: 4 showings
E8: 3 showings

There is only one "first run" showing of E9 and E10, but possibly only because the EPG doesn't go any further.

Also, the episode subtitles are inconsistent. Most episodes are 'Season 17 Episode N', but episode 2 is 'Come Dine With Me UK Daytime Series 17 Ep 2' and episodes 6-9 are ‘Series 17, Episode N - Brighton Day M’ and episode 10 is 'Series 17, Episode 10 - Brighton Final'. The subtitles for episodes 6-10 are reasonable (but the other episodes might also benefit from the competition location), but episode 2's is a bit odd.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 12:05:08 PM by prl »
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Offline prl

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Come Dine With Me UK mass repeats marked as first run
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2021, 01:13:22 PM »
Thanks to whoever fixed this. Only the actual first runs are now setting recordings for me, and the subtitle of episode 2 has been cleaned up.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Offline GaiO IceTV

• View Profile
Re: Come Dine With Me UK mass repeats marked as first run
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2021, 01:18:12 PM »
Hi PRL,
Thanks for your note. I've corrected the repeat issue and will discuss with Dan why it wasn't automated.  Episode descriptions with respect to location were not all provided for all, but I will try to find more info for the earlier episodes and episode 2's description looks correct now. 

cheers Gai

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function seo_social_bookmarks()