Author Topic: The Enemy Within  (Read 162 times)

Offline aeb001

• Guru
    • View Profile
The Enemy Within
« on: April 01, 2021, 05:15:12 PM »
@lisa @tiphanee

Last nights episode was marked as a repeat yet the show has only just begun airing. That's now 3 different shows in 4 days that this has happened with

Offline aeb001

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: The Enemy Within
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 11:47:20 PM »
this didnt get acknowledged. Unfortunately this weeks episode ALSO went through to the catcher. Come on team had you read & acknolwedged last weeks message, last nights episode would have been corrected. This is simply not good enough

Offline Lisa

• IceTV Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2021, 11:48:19 AM »
Hi Adrian,

I could have sworn I answered your post about Enemy Within last week.....but it may have been lumped in with other stuff.....apologies!
The 9HD channels for some unknown reason put an R flag on the show last week and it happened again this week...the standard channel 9 was okay.
I have asked Dan to look into it.
Sorry you missed it again....
9 seems to be having some issues of late....

thankyou,

Lisa

IceTV Guide Team

Offline Lisa

• IceTV Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2021, 12:15:17 PM »
Hi again Adrian,

just an update re Enemy Within.....Dan just advised me that there was a bug in the system with the R flagging on some HD channels...he has now put a fix in place so it shouldn't happen again.

cheers,  Lisa
IceTV Guide Team

Offline aeb001

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2021, 10:31:41 PM »
@lisa Thank you for a) getting back to me & b) following up.

you may have got back to me on a different thread because the SD / HD remark does sound familiar, although keeping things seperate for continuitiy is best. As i think colin mentioned on the mega repeat thread he wanted things seperated again in a comment to me which was why ive gone back to individual threads.

Have a good weekend

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function seo_social_bookmarks()