Author Topic: No data on Widget from tomorrow on?  (Read 3648 times)

Offline JPP

• Guru
    • View Profile
No data on Widget from tomorrow on?
« on: March 31, 2010, 07:57:13 PM »
Anyone else not seeing any data on their Widget (PC) beyond today. Have rebooted the Widget, but same result. Sydney Metro region.
Phil.
Beyonwiz T2, DVDO Duo Video Processor

Offline tonymy01

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: No data on Widget from tomorrow on?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 09:51:52 PM »
Opening mine (dunno why it was closed.. must have been after the last reboot I did a day or two ago) and... all good.  I do get what you describe sometimes though.  There is discussion about the mucked up dates and mentioning a month boundary and missing info in another thread IIRC.
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

Offline JPP

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 10:10:07 PM »
Ok, thanks Tony for getting back to me. I'll just leave it for tonight and see if I get some fresh/new data tomorrow.

Offline Russell at IceTV

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 12:03:33 AM »
Hi,

Could you please verify that you're on version 2.12 of the widget? There was a bug in version 2.11 that caused this problem, but it should be fixed if you're on the latest version.

Thanks,
Russell

Offline JPP

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 09:48:44 AM »
Hi,

Could you please verify that you're on version 2.12 of the widget? There was a bug in version 2.11 that caused this problem, but it should be fixed if you're on the latest version.

Thanks,
Russell
Hmm.. that's intersting...My vesrion of the ICETV Widget shows up as 2.8(17). When I try to Check fro Updates, nothing happens.

The other odd thing is that that it's now all come good - I have data for all the days...

Offline JPP

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 10:05:26 AM »
Well, I just downloaded and tried to install the 2.12 widget.

But, as I always seem to find, I'm going around in circles trying to get it to be accepted. When I click on Authorise, it brings me back to the web browser interface where I dutifully answer and fill in the requested information.

Then, when I go back to the widget, it asks for all the information again regardless of whether I Fetch or Authorise. Then I wind up with multiple and identical Widget profiles in the My Account Page..I get the Authorisation Has Expired every time I come back to click on the Fetch button.

What is going on here? I can't remember how I got it all going the last time, but there must be something I'm missing here.

Edit: And it looks like I did.. miss something...All up now..looks like my Firewall got in the way...
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 10:26:43 AM by JPP »

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
The Guilty - synopsis problem

Started by prl on IceTV EPG Content

0 Replies
Last post September 16, 2019, 12:35:02 PM
by prl
xx
Movie: The Divine Order - synopsis problems

Started by prl on IceTV EPG Content

6 Replies