Author Topic: Cant get the widget to work  (Read 3719 times)

Offline Ern

• View Profile
Cant get the widget to work
« on: November 04, 2009, 03:04:46 PM »
Just new to ICE ( about a week), paid my subscription,can log in, see my account but...Ive downloaded the widget today it seems to open but then tells me I need to subscribe to ICE TV (which I have).I go to the "i" button but it gives me no choices but to "deauthorise this widget". It doesn't know im a paid subscriber. How do you get it to work please??It V2.6(15)

Offline tonymy01

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Cant get the widget to work
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 04:41:42 PM »
Big guess here, but maybe you had it previously.   Suggest de-authorising it, then doing the fetch token, in your account settings on the ICE website you authorise it, and all kind of works reasonably intuitively (some such operation like that, I know it is like a 3 step process).
Regards
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

Offline Lindsay

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 01:02:02 PM »
Just new to ICE ( about a week), paid my subscription,can log in, see my account but...Ive downloaded the widget today it seems to open but then tells me I need to subscribe to ICE TV (which I have).I go to the "i" button but it gives me no choices but to "deauthorise this widget". It doesn't know im a paid subscriber. How do you get it to work please??It V2.6(15)

It is all part of the experience - go with the flow....  breathe slowly, ... in,  ... out,
Mine worked perfectly when I got it. After a while it started demanding Subscription, refusing to communicate, etc.
Sometimes closing and re-opening works.

Otherwise just de-authorise, then re-authorise and re-fetch token.  With a bit of luck you won't need to do it all again until you've forgotten what you did last time. 

Enjoy.
Lindsay

Offline Ern

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 07:27:02 PM »
Thanks for that guys got it going but now I cant get my Topfield TF 700hdpvrt to go.get the guide...but I will ask in a new thread....ahhh Im to old for this non "plug & play stuff"

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
Cant set recordings with Android App

Started by Eelsfan05 on Smart Recording on Android

8 Replies
Last post March 07, 2016, 02:27:03 PM
by Rich88
xx
Cant access acount on 2400

Started by Gregmw on Topfield

3 Replies
Last post January 26, 2015, 12:03:06 PM