Author Topic: Invalid region or timezone?  (Read 3412 times)

Offline Blindside

• View Profile
Invalid region or timezone?
« on: September 01, 2006, 08:14:46 PM »
I've been unable to update the guide for the last couple of days now because i receive an error stating that my region or timezone is incorrect, or something to that effect. I've double checked things through control panel and my region and timezone settings are all correct and remain unchanged.

Since this began happening i've also noticed the guide has started listing channels i've specifically blocked, so they therefore show "No data available". It actually defaults to these "no data available" channels and i have to scroll up to find the properly listed channels. It's warning me that my listings will expire in a couple of days if i don't download an update, however it simply refuses to update. The internet connection on this unit is working fine.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated. :)

|edit|  Just as an update, i'm now no longer able to even view the guide. I simply get an error stating that the guide is unavailable for my country or region. It prompts me to "set up" which i do, and it then states (after a failed attempt to download) that there is no guide available for my country or region. Annoying to say the least.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 09:39:47 PM by Blindside »

Offline poedgirl

• View Profile
Re: Invalid region or timezone?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 01:17:33 PM »
I've had the problem where random channels appear or disappear from my list of channels aswell. I don't think this is anything that the people here at IceTV can fix tho as it seems to be an MCE bug (yet another one) and it doesn't seem to be fixed in Vista either.

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
TASK_MSG_INVALID_SERVICE

Started by IanL-S on General Discussions

7 Replies
Last post July 28, 2017, 05:46:27 PM
by IanL-S
xx
Is there a problem with IceTV Server - invalid service error messages abound

Started by IanL-S on General Discussions

6 Replies
Last post June 29, 2017, 10:13:26 AM
by JPP
xx
Invalid Channel Number on ABC 21

Started by fitzmooney on Smart Recording website and General questions

3 Replies
Last post February 16, 2016, 01:11:49 PM
by Dave at IceTV
xx
[Solved (sort of)] ice EPG invalid today (it's worked up to now)

Started by chopper on IceTV EPG Content

5 Replies
Last post November 25, 2014, 12:44:01 PM
by chopper