Author Topic: Unable to add guide listings to channels as per instructions  (Read 1680 times)

Offline dale_mac

• View Profile
Unable to add guide listings to channels as per instructions
« on: December 12, 2009, 10:51:55 AM »
Hi all,

When I set up the guide in Vista, the instructions for IceTV Interactive says the following:

"When assigning guide listings to each channel you will need to ensure that in the second list (the guide channels) you only select channels below the option "Show no Listings for this Channel" as these are the correct guide channels."

I can't do that because there aren't any matching channels below that option. It shows every channel except the one I've selected (Not strictly true, I think ABC1 is there).
It doesn't seem to affect my use of the guide, but it is a bit strange. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong (I can't see how) or if the instructions are wrong.
The only reason I bring it up is because I occasionally get the error "Guide not available for your country or region. It's different to the setting in Control Panel" (Or something along those lines).
I've opened IceTV Interactive and clicked the "Fix Now" button, but I still get the error every now and then.
Anyone have any suggestions?

Dale
Windows 7 Media Centre
Kodi

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
Unable to record mission impossible ghost protocol

Started by simoncasey on Beyonwiz

21 Replies
Last post August 08, 2017, 11:48:18 AM
by prl
xx