Author Topic: Lost TV Guide  (Read 3665 times)

Offline cjq

• View Profile
Lost TV Guide
« on: June 07, 2009, 01:10:12 PM »
A couple days ago I lost the guide for all channels except ABC & SBS, I tried resetting up the guide and retuning for channels twice but it's still the same. Any idea's how to fix it?

Offline OzRob

• View Profile
Re: Lost TV Guide
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 12:10:55 PM »
Go into the Guide setup in Vista Media Center. Reset guide data to defaults. Edit channels and untick the ones you don't won't. Check Guide then reassign guide data to any channels where this is missing.

Offline finswim01

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 12:47:10 AM »
Go into the Guide setup in Vista Media Center. Reset guide data to defaults. Edit channels and untick the ones you don't won't. Check Guide then reassign guide data to any channels where this is missing.

I too lost guide the entire guide a few days ago and have tried all the above options and a few re-installs, and still no joy. When add listings to a channel, there are no options  under 'show no listings for channel'

If anybody can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Les

Offline finswim01

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 12:55:29 AM »
Additionally the guide update icon just sits on the bottom notification area and doesn't get past 0%. Previously it always updated within several seconds....

Offline OzRob

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 10:49:09 AM »
Additionally the guide update icon just sits on the bottom notification area and doesn't get past 0%. Previously it always updated within several seconds....

It sounds like it's lost your login information. Open the IceInteractive program and make sure all the details are entered correctly. I think there's a TEST button you can use to check that it can talk to the server OK. The reason you don't have any channels listed in the guide set up is probably that there's no guide data to match it against.

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
Silent Witness - Lost Child Part 2 - surely this is a repeat

Started by prl on IceTV EPG Content

6 Replies
Last post December 30, 2018, 01:48:34 PM
by csutak40
xx
BW T2 - lost all 'reference' to IceTV.

Started by BruceJG on Beyonwiz

6 Replies
Last post December 05, 2016, 06:23:13 PM