Author Topic: Inability to set up Recording Underbelly at 10.30pm next Monday  (Read 3557 times)

Offline JPP

• Guru
    • View Profile
I've noticed an inconsistency in trying to set a recording up. Case in point in Monday night's Underbelly repeat at 10:30pm.

When I tried to set it up as a series, using either the Widget or web, it would not stick, i.e. it would accept the selection(s) [I tried all different option within the series options], but then no icons would appear on either the web or widget.

Just by chance, I tried the single program option on the Widget, and that worked on the Widget.

But, it shows up as a series rather than a single recording.

Is this still a hangover of all the trouble with the icons we have been having lately?

Anyone else experienced thsi kind of problem?
Phil.
Beyonwiz T2, DVDO Duo Video Processor

Offline Trial_Master

• View Profile
Re: Inability to set up Recording Underbelly at 10.30pm next Monday
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 11:21:22 AM »
Do you have Underbelly set up as a First Run Series Recording. I've found when I try to record a once off Repeat the existing Series Recording rule keeps making the doughnut disappear.

Offline JPP

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 04:16:29 PM »
Do you have Underbelly set up as a First Run Series Recording. I've found when I try to record a once off Repeat the existing Series Recording rule keeps making the doughnut disappear.
I've tried every combination on the web interface, but no dougnut ever appeares, nor does it come up as a series/single show that has already been set when I attempt to set one up again.

As I mentioned, I was able to set up a recording session on the Widget when I choose a single recording session. The Widget still shows the season doughnut icon, but no amount of refreshing of the web will bring it up there - it still shows up as not having been set up for any recordings.

Edit: However, I just refreshed the Widget and now the dougnut has gone >:(.

I have contacted Ice support as well so we'll see what will transpire.

Offline Trial_Master

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 04:20:23 PM »
The Widget still shows the season doughnut icon, but no amount of refreshing of the web will bring it up there - it still shows up as not having been set up for any recordings.

So forget the current recording you are trying to set up. Do you have an existing Series Recording already established for Underbelly in Interactive My Shows?

Share via facebook Share via twitter