Author Topic: How do I set padding?  (Read 2567 times)

Offline csutak40

• Guru
    • View Profile
How do I set padding?
« on: February 04, 2009, 11:15:16 PM »
I am nearly sure that someone at IceTV told me that the padding should be set on IceTV Interactive, not on individual shows or series in MC.  So, I did that.  Yet various shows (or even the same shows on different days) seem to decide on their own padding.  For example, yesterday's NCIS missed the ending.  So, I checked the set padding in IceTV Interactive and I actually have it set for 30 minutes (which explains why a half an hour show I regularly record runs for an hour  ;D - but not every time)  So, I checked the actual settings for tomorrow's Law & Order in Media Centre and there is no padding set at all.  Obviously the same thing happened with NCIS  (and all the other shows where I miss the ending lately  ::))  So, what is the correct way of setting and/or changing the padding?  And, is there a way of changing individual shows?  I only have one tuner on WMC and as there are two shows for L & O on Friday I can't have a padding on the first, because it will than "clash" with the second.

BTW, this is off topic, but is there a way for IceTV to mark double episodes of shows as one?  That would eliminate the padding problem for those.
Cheers,
Judy
Windows 7 Media Center; Last Update Feb 20 2006; Beyonwiz T4, T2

Offline prl

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: How do I set padding?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 10:53:19 AM »
BTW, this is off topic, but is there a way for IceTV to mark double episodes of shows as one?  That would eliminate the padding problem for those.
This has been discussed in the forum before, addressing the general problem of combining the timers when consecutive shows are recorded on the same service.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3 & T4 for testing

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
Is the Ellen show repeat?

Started by csutak40 on IceTV EPG Content

1 Replies
Last post July 03, 2019, 09:00:18 PM
by Tiphanee
xx
Graham Norton Show Friday 28th June