Author Topic: Hard & Soft Padding  (Read 2648 times)

Offline Bombernadia

• View Profile
Hard & Soft Padding
« on: March 11, 2010, 11:44:11 AM »
On another forum, i requested instruction on how to do Hard Padding. The response i got was :

Whenever you use a "where possible" setting for padding, the padding is SOFT. Therefore, you cannot set default HARD padding for all shows, as only the "where possible" options are available. To get HARD padding that can't be overridden you need to manually set the padding every time you schedule a show or series. You do this by going into the Advanced Recording options, which is available from the information screen on each show in the guide. To get there highlight the show in the guide, press the Info button and select Information. Press the Right nav key to scroll one screen to the right and you'll be able to select Advanced Recording options from here. For the padding use any of "xx minutes after" options, not any of the "...when possible" options. As mentioned previously, set at least 10 mins hard padding for back-to-back shows to get around a bug in Win7 when less padding is set.

I have gone to Guide in Media Centre but I cant see any of these options (bolded) in my ICEtv guide. Does ICETV block or overide these options or am i completely missing where thes options are.

Offline OzRob

• View Profile
Re: Hard & Soft Padding
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 12:36:57 PM »
The features you've mentioned are part of the Windows Media Center interface and don't have anything to do with IceTV. IceTV is just providing the data source to populate the Media Center.

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
Hardcore Pawn

Started by Tezza007 on IceTV EPG Content

2 Replies
Last post September 15, 2016, 08:46:25 AM
by Tezza007
xx
Simple Hardware Modification

Started by TimC on SKIPPA

0 Replies
Last post August 14, 2016, 08:03:13 PM