Author Topic: Edit: Interactive and channel matching - additional testing issue found  (Read 2752 times)

Offline Nudge

• View Profile
Hey all,

I have been doing more testing of scheduling through interactive and found that on a dual tuner set up with pre/post padding set at 10m/15m respectively 'when possible' I get the yellow triangle error message displayed for the 'series 2' example below.

Guide would look like this....
[----------series 1 / channel A -----]
        [-----series 2 / channel B-----][-----series 2 / channel B-----]

Normally if this was scheduled within WMC all would record. I am guessing that interactive maybe applying the padding to each show individually?

Will try a few other options.

Nudge
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 05:58:10 PM by Nudge »

Offline Nudge

• View Profile
Edit: Interactive and channel matching - additional testing issue found
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 05:41:52 AM »
Now I am stumped  ???, I removed series 1 from the schedule, resent series 2 and I am still getting yellow error triangle. So its either

- channel mapping / matching?
- back to back recordings of the same series?

Will keep testing.

Nudge

EDIT - resolved - it was a channel mapping issue, for some reason the 'channel-IceTV' name had reverted to the inband naming and the IceTV version wasn't available to select. Had to reset and scan all channels again, disable all inband first, then install ICE.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 05:58:18 PM by Nudge »

lukem

Re: Interactive and padding - additional testing issue found
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 09:46:23 AM »
I would be interested in having a look at your logfile.

Cheers

Offline Nudge

• View Profile
Re: Edit: Interactive and channel matching - additional testing issue found
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 06:08:27 PM »
Luke,

I attached a snip of the log file from the machine affected. I removed the older log info and kept from when 3.0.0.10 was detected as a new version till now.

I ended up resolving the issue, was related to 7TWO-IceTv being replaced by 7TWO on Prime.

All 3 machines are now in full interactive scheduling mode, I don't do any local scheduling.

Later,

Nudge

Share via facebook Share via twitter