Author Topic: Suggestions and a question  (Read 3239 times)

Offline WickEd

• View Profile
Suggestions and a question
« on: January 15, 2006, 03:24:07 PM »
Hi all,

Can we still get Foxtel channels on the IceTV like the good old World/AusTV widget? I really miss having the basic necessities like Fox8 and TV1. It's great that you have commercial HD stations, but I think if you're going to manage your priorities, Foxtel would be above HD stations most people barely get the chance to watch.

Secondly, when you click to reveal the show information, there does not seem to be enough opacity in the popup window. It can sometimes be difficult to even read the text about the show because the window is too transparent. You could opt for a completely opaque popup box or reverse the colouring, say a white-transparent box (still with less transparency) with black text. That could look classy.

Any plans for colour schemes too? WorldTV had some fantastic colours you could pick from that just made it feel a whole lot less strict.

I've been complaining about this for a long time, but what is the possibility of being able to run multiple instances of the single widget? This would allow a whole lot of customising which channels appear where on your Dashboard.

Thanks for a solid widget nonetheless!
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 10:00:00 AM by WickEd »

Share via facebook Share via twitter