Author Topic: Recordordings set from PVR not showing up in ICE TV schedule  (Read 1746 times)

Offline mikeyjames

• View Profile
Recordordings set from PVR not showing up in ICE TV schedule
« on: November 29, 2010, 07:53:02 PM »
Hi all,
Using a Toppy TF7100HDPVRt (not sure if it's related to this in particular).

Anyway, I'm sure in the past if I manually added a recording using my toppy it would later show on the ICE TV schedule as being recorded (the red circle). For example, I set The Shield and Sopranos to record tonight and neither apppears as being set to be recorded from the ICE TV site. Am I imagining something that never used to happen or is it something that has stopped working?

Thanks

Mick

Offline raymondjpg

• IceTV Beta
  • Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Recordordings set from PVR not showing up in ICE TV schedule
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 08:46:53 AM »
Hi all,
Using a Toppy TF7100HDPVRt (not sure if it's related to this in particular).

Anyway, I'm sure in the past if I manually added a recording using my toppy it would later show on the ICE TV schedule as being recorded (the red circle). For example, I set The Shield and Sopranos to record tonight and neither apppears as being set to be recorded from the ICE TV site. Am I imagining something that never used to happen or is it something that has stopped working?

Thanks

Mick

I don't think you are alone here.

I manually set a recording on the Topfield TF7100HDPVRt last week which appeared not to fire, and I thought maybe that there had been changes at Ice's end that had canceled this manually set recording.

I could have sworn that the Topfield did not wake from standby for this recording, but the following day I found the recording in its entirety on the Topfield's hard disk.

I put my perception that the Topfield was able to record while not appearing to have come out of standby down to incipient senility.

Anyway, like you there was no indication on the Ice site that this manually set recording was working, as it has done in the past.
Topfield TF7100HDPVRt, Beyonwiz DP-P2, Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2200, Hauppauge WinTV-MiniStick 01240, Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2)

Offline cam

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 08:48:46 AM »
I'll put in a "me too" for recordings scheduled using Win7 timers.

Cam
Win7, 2x Hauppague 2200

Offline cam

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 08:52:21 AM »
Spoke too soon.  They're back now, working OK.

I'll put in a "me too" for recordings scheduled using Win7 timers.

Cam

Share via facebook Share via twitter