Author Topic: Packed To The Rafters  (Read 3641 times)

Offline Trial_Master

• View Profile
Packed To The Rafters
« on: February 20, 2009, 10:28:22 AM »
Is anyone having issue with series recording for next weeks Packed To The Rafters?

Mine has no red dot but when I expand it, it indicates that it's part of a series recording. I will update series recording later to force recording to schedule but curious if others are having issue with this show too.

Offline tonymy01

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Packed To The Rafters
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 10:34:15 AM »
ICE Interactive waits until "about" 5days before the show is due to show to set the timer.  I had to look up when the show is on, Tuesday... hmm, only a bit over 4 days away... it certainly isn't flagged as a repeat (which can also be the reason why a series record will be listed against an event but no red blob on it).
I wish ICE would get some kind of textual based logfile you can look at for all your events, why they succeeded or failed, why, even though you have a series record on a show for the week, that it doesn't have a blob on it, etc.
Regards
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

Offline Trial_Master

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 10:40:58 AM »
Yeah I've had weird stuff happen like this before and my account doesn't get some flag look up set or something like that I was told. ICE do something on their end and then everything works again but from time to time a series doesn't pick up a new occurrence. It's very annoying that it breaks so regularly. I've logged a ticket to get it fixed otherwise the broken show has to be updated in Interactive every week to force the lookup.

I agree logging would be of benefit.

PS. I should add that there is no hollow red blob either, only my favourites icon identified the show was not queued or scheduled. As mentioned when I expand the entry it says the show is part of a series recording, so Interactive seems to know that much but hasn't scheduled it and the BW doesn't have the timer for the show either.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 10:43:11 AM by Trial_Master »

Offline tonymy01

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 11:04:54 AM »
Ok, just looking at what I have.
I have red blobs for next Tuesday night (for NCIS, biggest loser etc).   But for Wednesday night, I have red doughnuts (House, Lost, biggest L).   I haven't powered the Wiz up since 4am this morning.  So the 5 day thing is about right.. doesn't help you for why you don't even have a doughnut for Tuesday?   Do you have any other red blobs for Tuesday night?  What about Wednesday?
Regards

Offline Trial_Master

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 11:11:07 AM »
Tuesday I have red blobs for Bold and The Beautiful (I have to point out this is my wife’s favourite show) and The Biggest Loser.

Wednesday I have doughnuts for Bold and Biggest Loser

Thursday doughnuts are same as Wednesday.

So everything is working except Rafters this week (has worked fine since series return).

Offline Trial_Master

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 09:24:16 PM »
No reply from ICE (email sent this morning) so I've used the Update function to force the scheduling. We'll wait and see if I need to do the same next week or not. ICE really need to get this service functioning properly, I love the service but since we pay for it I really expect it to be more consistent.

Offline itstonyb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2009, 12:05:45 AM »
I had same prob and it didnt actually record for me this Tuesday gone!

Offline CapnStoobie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2009, 09:27:05 AM »
I had the same problem with Packed to the Rafters, but I noticed it before the show aired so I was able to record it manually instead.

Share via facebook Share via twitter