Author Topic: One HD/Chanel 10  (Read 1690 times)

Offline jeanpaul

• View Profile
One HD/Chanel 10
« on: August 02, 2010, 11:17:16 AM »
Please help: One Hd and Ten worked perfectly for months. In the past 48 hrs, I cannot get Ten or One HD. Reset everything, refresh, rescan...Nothing. Ten does not show in Inline guide. Any idea what I can do? Thanks

Offline prl

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: One HD/Chanel 10
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 11:36:19 AM »
Hi, jeanpaul. You haven't given us much to go on.

Which guide region? When you wrote "Inline" did you mean "Online"? Do you see the same problem both on the online guides (Web page, widgets) and on your PVR? If you have the problem on the PVR, what model PVR, and what are its IceTV settings? What are the settings for OneHD and Ten in your My Account>TV Guide web page on IceTV? Do you have the correct region set on that page?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3 & T4 for testing

Offline jeanpaul

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 01:11:06 PM »
Sorry. Online not inline. No I did not check the web page (from home computer). However checked my account now on different computer - and all is in order. Correct region, correct channels selected. I am not too sure as what you mean by: settings on my account? All are checked and defaulted to "all". My Elgato Eye TV Mini stick Deluxe worked fine for months. Installed on Mac Mini - latest release - 4Gb Ram etc.

Offline prl

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 01:38:41 PM »
Sorry. Online not inline. No I did not check the web page (from home computer). However checked my account now on different computer - and all is in order. Correct region, correct channels selected. I am not too sure as what you mean by: settings on my account? All are checked and defaulted to "all". My Elgato Eye TV Mini stick Deluxe worked fine for months. Installed on Mac Mini - latest release - 4Gb Ram etc.
I'm still puzzled as to just what is wrong.

Do you see the Ten/OneHD IceTV Guide in your Mac EyeTV software?
Do you see the Ten/OneHD guide on your IceTV TV guide on the IceTV Web page (or in an IceTV guide widget)?

Have you checked that the LCNs (Logical Channel Numbers) for Ten and OneHD that your EyeTV is receiving match each match one of the LCNs in the list of Ten and OneHD LCNs that you see for the services in your IceTV My Account>TV Guide page? For example, for the ACT guide, the Ten dropdown list has entries: Disabled, 5, 10, 55 and All?

The account settings I was asking about are the ones you mentioned.

Offline jeanpaul

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 08:57:22 AM »
Thank you PRL. Instead of ten/One Hd, I had strange channels with 4 digits (like 2022) which were totally pixeleted...Used Eye TV reporter and decided to re-instal software. Reloaded and now all good!!!!  I thank you for your help and concerns. All the best. Cheers

(all this happened when I was watching a video of Steve Ballmer (MS)...May be my Mac freaked out when it saw this  arrogant dude!)

Offline prl

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 10:26:41 AM »
Hi jeanpaul. Glad it's sorted.

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
Your Money EPG data gone

Started by pcss on IceTV EPG Content

6 Replies
Last post May 24, 2019, 02:16:07 PM
by BazzaG
xx
Only one recommendation in the Android app this week?

Started by prl on Smart Recording on Android

4 Replies
Last post October 01, 2018, 10:10:16 AM
by prl
xx
your Money - Channel 95 launching 1 October 2018

Started by bodogbodog on IceTV EPG Content

5 Replies
Last post October 07, 2018, 12:17:08 PM
by bodogbodog
xx
No Guide Data for current showings only the ones coming up