Author Topic: How many days ahead?  (Read 2621 times)

Offline j s

• View Profile
How many days ahead?
« on: December 06, 2008, 06:00:54 PM »
I only seem to be getting timers setting for the next 48 hours at the moment. Previously it was about 120 hours (5 days).

Is this a design change or is something wrong?

Offline sw

• View Profile
Re: How many days ahead?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 10:20:45 PM »
I've got shows 5 days ahead, but some that are only 2-3 days ahead have been missed.

For example, I've setup Keyword Records for "Survivor" and "Prison Break" (trying out the Keyword Record functionality).

My BW DP-P1 has been set to record the Tuesday night episode of Survivor, but has missed the Monday night episode.

Also, the Wednesday night episode of Prison Break is set, but the Tuesday night episode has been missed.

I've also got Inspector Rex and Rex in Rome set as standard Series Records from the guide. Both are showing twice in my timer list in the BW.

Steve

Offline mtb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 11:27:57 AM »
Are you not seeing any recording symbols at all or are you seeing the ones with holes in?  If the latter, I think it has to do with when your device last polled Ice for the recording information - that changes the holes to no-holes.  If the former then I can't say, but only add that ours are all fine up to next Saturday.
Beyonwiz DP-P2, Epson EH-TW5500, Pioneer VSXLX52 & BDP-320, Screen Technics 100” screen, WD Live TV x2, 6Tb NAS (Linux)
Beyonwiz DP-S1, VIERA TH-42PA60A
HTC Desire (rooted) Froyo
Topfield 5000MP

Offline sw

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 09:49:26 PM »
Mine have now populated as well. It was just funny to see the sporadic behaviour.

I had set "Zoo Days" as a Keyword Record on Sunday (the show runs weekday nights).

By Monday afternoon it had set timers for Monday night and Thursday night (in ICE they displayed as icons without a hole) but Tuesday and Wednesday nights remained unset and displayed as Queued Series Records (icons with a hole).

By Tuesday afternoon I had Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday timers set as well. Go figure! ???

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
Is the Ellen show repeat?

Started by csutak40 on IceTV EPG Content

1 Replies
Last post July 03, 2019, 09:00:18 PM
by Tiphanee
xx
Graham Norton Show Friday 28th June

Started by simoncasey on IceTV EPG Content

0 Replies
Last post June 29, 2019, 12:05:53 PM