Author Topic: Cancelling Series Recording  (Read 2580 times)

Offline ncl_knight

• View Profile
Cancelling Series Recording
« on: August 22, 2008, 04:00:49 PM »
Hi All.

I have been having issues with series recording on 2 programs, being 'Cold Case' on 9 and the 'Agatha Christie' shows on ABC.

I thought removing series recording from them, and setting it up later might be a good idea, but, there isn't an option to remove from series recording (only button is to remove favourite and the record button in the bottom RHS).

Does anyone have a tip on how I can cancel teh series recoding for these 2 programs?

Regards.

Offline ncl_knight

• View Profile
Re: Cancelling Series Recording
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 04:20:05 PM »
Well, there must be blonde hairs amongst all these greys  ;D.

I found it. Pressing record again gave me the extra 2 options I was looking for.

I have canceled it, and hopefully when I reschedule it, all will be good.

Offline Marc

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 05:29:04 PM »
Excellent. Good to hear it's all worked out.

Offline Dazza

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 07:17:19 PM »
I have been having an issue where if I cancel a series recording by mistake and then try to reschedule it the red schedule indicator does not appear.

I have reported it, hopefully it can be fixed.

Dazza

Offline Shaun C

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 12:48:13 PM »
Hi,

I am also having some difficulty with series recordings. I currently have 7 series recordings and a single programme set to record on interactive but not all show up as listed below:

In TV Guide view, only 4 of the series and the single programme appear which are between Thursday and Monday (Posted this on a Tuesday). If I select the missing show which doesn’t have a record symbol it does say however that “This show is part of a series recording”

Note: When I say appear I mean they don’t have a red record symbol next to them.

In My Upcoming Shows only 3 of the series and the single programme appear which are between Thursday and Monday

In My Shows only 6 of the series appear which are between Thursday and Saturday. Top Gear for next Monday doesn’t appear.

In Vista MCE only 2 of the series and the single programme appear

The missing shows are NCIS, Spicks and Specks and The Hollowmen on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. The only comment I can make is that I have set these previously as a series recording, deleted them and added them. I have followed a procedure to delete the cached files on my PC but to no avail.

Could this be a problem with my account on the Icetv interactive site.

Hope this isn’t too confusing.

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
Cancelling timers

Started by csutak40 on General Discussions

20 Replies
Last post September 01, 2016, 07:03:58 PM
by csutak40
xx
Movies keep cancelling themselves :(

Started by melmac on Smart Recording website and General questions

2 Replies