Author Topic: Time positioning  (Read 1729 times)

Offline mikeathome

• View Profile
Time positioning
« on: March 11, 2013, 12:59:04 PM »
When I opened the app for the first time for a few days this morning I saw a message to the effect that the guide had only a day's data in it and more data was being downloaded in the background. It is good that you don't have to wait.

So I opened the guide and the first items of data were for last night followed by the rest of today. I selected an item after scrolling through until this evening, looked at it and then hit the the back button. I was taken back to the point in the guide corresponding to the start of the earliest show currently being telecast (NASCAR), rather than the point in the guide where I had made the selection. So I had to scroll through all the guide again to get back to where I had been. this happened every time I looked at any show details.

When I did the same thing for tomorrow, and subsequent days, I was taken back to the point in the guide where I had been.

I think that the current day's behaviour in this respect should be the same as all the future days.

I am also intrigued by the fact that when I started the app the first time and got the download message the guide started at 11.20pm last night. If I restart the app now the guide starts at the current time (approx).

Share via facebook Share via twitter

xx
Timer not set for The Good Karma Hospital S03E01

Started by BazzaG on Beyonwiz

2 Replies
Last post October 06, 2019, 05:17:13 PM
by BazzaG
xx
Almost ALL Monday's scheduled recordings/timers deleted

Started by BazzaG on Beyonwiz

9 Replies
Last post September 17, 2019, 04:46:32 PM