IceTV Forum

IceTV General => IceTV EPG Content => Topic started by: Mitch IceGuide on February 10, 2008, 03:16:59 PM

Title: Use Of The Forum
Post by: Mitch IceGuide on February 10, 2008, 03:16:59 PM
Please note that abusive or intimidating language will not be tolerated on this forum and certainly not responded to. This forum is for discussion and suggestions; not for demands or aggressive behaviour. IceTV thanks the majority of subscribers who use this forum appropriately and can rest assured that all constructive comments are considered and discussed. Thankyou.
Title: Re: Use Of The Forum
Post by: dJOS on February 11, 2008, 08:52:26 AM
Ok im guilty of letting my frustrations show on a very recent occasion but it's so frustrating when ICE do things that are counter productive to their very philosophy of making TV easy to record using "series" based recording!

The nascar item I highlighted was a classic case of this and not to mention the use of the year in motorsports series titles forcing us to recreate timers on a yearly basis.

I also find it frustrating that ICE dont fix things with "Remote" in a timely manner (eg the www.apple.com dialogue box issue is still there and the un-wanted timer issue too) and when ppl ask for assistance on these forums there is rarely a response. It's all very well to be investigating things in the background, but to not notify your paying customers of this is poor service!