IceTV Forum

IceTV General => IceTV EPG Content => Topic started by: csutak40 on June 17, 2019, 05:56:43 AM

Title: The Sunday Project
Post by: csutak40 on June 17, 2019, 05:56:43 AM
The Project didn't record last night.  I noticed that it is listed as the "Sunday Project"  Is that the reason?  Have they changed their name?  I just have The Project listed to record and they has always recorded the Sunday show previously
Title: Re: The Sunday Project
Post by: JayseeandDali on June 17, 2019, 12:22:30 PM
I only just started recording The Project on a nightly basis earlier last week and wondered why I got in trouble off my partner last night  ;D
Post by: Tiphanee on June 17, 2019, 02:00:26 PM
Hi there Judy and JayseeandDali,

I have had a look at the issue and unfortunately there was a scheduling error and it was marked as a 'repeat' in Melbourne so this is why it didn't record.

For reference, although the guides title it 'The Sunday Project' we title it 'The Project' so it is picked up by recorders.

I apologise that you missed the show last night.

Kind regards,

Tiphanee
Post by: csutak40 on June 23, 2019, 04:54:31 PM
I just noticed that tonight's ep is market as a repeat as well
Post by: Tiphanee on June 23, 2019, 05:47:33 PM
Hi Judy,

Many thanks for your note regarding The Project. This was corrected shortly after your message and you should see it reflected on the guide now. I have reminded the team to keep an eye on it to prevent it from happening again next week or in the future.

Have a lovely evening,

Tiphanee