IceTV Forum

IceTV General => General Discussions => Topic started by: Paul55 on December 21, 2014, 10:19:44 AM

Title: New Layout for TV Guide
Post by: Paul55 on December 21, 2014, 10:19:44 AM
I'm not impressed with one of the changes on the My Week page(s) of the TV Guide.
Previously, when selecting My Week, the selected recorder was shown with a drop down menu to choose a different device. Now, this is hidden behind "Other Options" requiring double the number of keystrokes to see another device.
There should be an option to leave the menu on-screen when the user has more than one recording device registered. Either that, or have the option to show all recordings on all devices - as per the mobile app but with the recording device(s) shown without needing to select the show.
Title: Re: New Layout for TV Guide
Post by: grampus on December 21, 2014, 10:53:59 AM
There should be an option to leave the menu on-screen when the user has more than one recording device registered. Either that, or have the option to show all recordings on all devices - as per the mobile app but with the recording device(s) shown without needing to select the show.
I'd like to see that as well.
Post by: IanL-S on December 22, 2014, 04:57:52 PM
The setting to show the device appears to be sticky in Firefox.

Ian
Post by: Paul55 on December 22, 2014, 06:03:37 PM
The setting to show the device appears to be sticky in Firefox.

I went back into my browser (Chrome) and the device is now visible. Either there has been a quick fix done by IceTV or I had too much red wine yesterday.