IceTV Forum

IceTV Applications => Smart Recording website and General questions => Topic started by: mikeyjames on June 27, 2012, 02:32:01 AM

Title: have to keep resetting searches
Post by: mikeyjames on June 27, 2012, 02:32:01 AM
Hi
As an easy way if making sure I was only recording one episode of a given show I would choose the recorder and then a word search for the show  - e.g. "M*A*S*H"

It would then show all the MASH for the coming seven days and I could easily make sure I was getting the one new one each day - sometimes my settings were thrown out if the same ep was shown at 6pm and then 2am - I'd miss the 6pm showing of the dsy where ist ep was considered 2am.

Now what seems to be happening is each time I change a setting on a given shoe the guide is resetting to defualt and I have to do the search again - quite time consuming and annoying

Also Just noticed a tendency to flick back to guide after making a change in 'my week'

BTW - with your new recording settings there should be an option "one off recording" rather than work your way through the record menu.

Cheers

Mick
Title: Re: have to keep resetting searches
Post by: adama on August 22, 2012, 12:05:49 PM
I've been trying to get them to fix this same issue for a few months now.

The main reason I use the website is to perform movie searches a few times each week.  With the OLD website you could simply record from the list with a single click.

With the NEW website, you not only have to go through a few java menus, but the bloody site resets  all your search results back to the current guide view everytime you record something from your list of results....

>:(
Title: Re: have to keep resetting searches
Post by: Mike on November 07, 2012, 02:02:07 PM
I've put in a fix to remember search parameters so you should go back to the same page after scheduling a recording.