IceTV Forum

IceTV General => IceTV EPG Content => Topic started by: prl on December 27, 2011, 10:49:23 PM

Title: Unmarked repeats
Post by: prl on December 27, 2011, 10:49:23 PM
ACT Guide.
Outnumbered 2000 Wednesdays ABC1. Pretty sure these are repeats, but not marked as repeat.
Angry Boys 2130 Wednesdays ABC2. Repeat, not marked as repeat.
Psychoville 2325 Thursdays ABC2. Repeat, not marked as repeat.
Title: Re: Unmarked repeats
Post by: prl on December 28, 2011, 10:03:15 AM
I see that Angry Boys and Psychoville are now marked as repeats, but I'm pretty sure the current Series 3 of Outnumbered has been aired before, even though ABC doesn't mark it as a repeat in their guide.
Post by: Madeleine IceGuide on January 06, 2012, 10:33:47 AM
Hi

Sorry, i hadn't noticed this reply... we left Outnumbered as it was because we couldn't be sure either way and because the ABC did not repeat flag the episode. Thanks
Post by: prl on January 06, 2012, 12:10:55 PM
I think the series of Outnumbered now running may not be a repeat. I don't recall seeing the last episode (the funeral one).

Thanks for getting back on this.
Post by: Dave on January 06, 2012, 04:35:59 PM
Melbourne Guide Data for C31 (Channel 44)

Do you recieve repeat data flags for shows from C31?

I record the shows "Your 4x4" and "4WD TV".
When the shows initial broadcast they each have a new episode which is repeated later in the week.  None of these are marked as repeats though.
At the moment I think all the episodes are repeats but are not listed as such.

Dave.
Post by: Madeleine IceGuide on January 06, 2012, 05:59:03 PM
Hi Dave

No, unfortunately the community channels do not provide information about repeats. For a few programs we have manually marked certain showings during the week as repeats, based on information from viewers.

If you know, for example, what episode is new and what isn't then I can manually adjust the schedule.

Thanks
Post by: csutak40 on January 06, 2012, 09:49:22 PM
As far as I can tell, "The Shtick" is new on Sundays, repeated several times during the week.  Possibly, even Sunday is a repeat ATM.  I don't watch it regularly, but he did say a few weeks ago that this was the last program for the year.
Post by: Madeleine IceGuide on January 08, 2012, 09:34:03 AM
It does seem like Sunday night is the new episode of The Shtick so we have marked the other showings as repeats. We can't tell when new seasons start and end but at least this way people won't get all three showings if they have a series recording. Hope that helps.